Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Isn't it strange how lary girls can act and then how unbelievably submissive they actually are

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
This blows me away a bit. So many of the girls back at my school were... yeah kind of full of themselves and lary. But then really they're so subby aren't they and at absolute worst a bit bratty.

I really had no idea how clear cut all this was when I was younger. I just thought boys paired with girls and that's that. I didn't understand the dynamic.

Oh, I don't know if people use the word lary much outside of the UK? It just means kind of loud, obnoxious, rude, in-your-face. You know what I mean :)

Does anyone have that meme where the girls are being super rude and "lary" to the average/ugly guy and then to Chad they're all sweet and submissive? lol

It really is just like that!

This blows me away a bit. So many of the girls back at my school were... yeah kind of full of themselves and lary. But then really they're so subby aren't they and at absolute worst a bit bratty.

I really had no idea how clear cut all this was when I was younger. I just thought boys paired with girls and that's that. I didn't understand the dynamic.

Oh, I don't know if people use the word lary much outside of the UK? It just means kind of loud, obnoxious, rude, in-your-face. You know what I mean :)

Does anyone have that meme where the girls are being super rude and "lary" to the average/ugly guy and then to Chad they're all sweet and submissive? lol

It really is just like that!
yes i also thought pairing up was spontaneous. It turned out foids are ALWAYS the sub side. Always passive, always demanding the guy to do and act

ah yes the flirting vs harrasement meme

Submissive only to men they're attracted to. Black women do this thing where they turn on and off their ghettoness/attitute depending on who they're talking to. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. All foids are bipolar.

yes i also thought pairing up was spontaneous. It turned out foids are ALWAYS the sub side. Always passive, always demanding the guy to do and act

It's strange isn't it how the dynamic reasserts itself even back when you're all too young to understand it.

Like, I would always go for sweet, shy girls. Which tend to be more submissive traits. And then I would naturally fall into the role of being protective, caring, the more confident one, etc.

And I bet most girls are attracted instead to guys who are confident, strong, all that.

So... it's all just nature doing its thing behind the scenes.

It's strange isn't it how the dynamic reasserts itself even back when you're all too young to understand it.

Like, I would always go for sweet, shy girls. Which tend to be more submissive traits. And then I would naturally fall into the role of being protective, caring, the more confident one, etc.

And I bet most girls are attracted instead to guys who are confident, strong, all that.

So... it's all just nature doing its thing behind the scenes.
Actually guys care much less about female roles. Guys are much more ambivalent while girls force guys to be dominant/disposable hence proving it’s women forcing gender roles on men not the other way around

Submissive only to men they're attracted to. Black women do this thing where they turn on and off their ghettoness/attitute depending on who they're talking to. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. All foids are bipolar.

lol yeah I think tons of women do that.

Even more sophisticated women often seem to act strong and empowered right up until the moment Chad approaches them!

ah yes the flirting vs harrasement meme

Yeah that sounds right!

It's pretty bang on tbh.

Actually guys care much less about female roles. Guys are much more ambivalent while girls force guys to be dominant/disposable hence proving it’s women forcing gender roles on men not the other way around
Exactly. I used to actually prefer dominant, assertive, motherly-type of women until I realized they don't exist. Used to browse the r/RoleReversal subreddit praying for my domme foid ( :soy: :feelspuke:)

Surely you have preferences though :)

Exactly. I used to actually prefer dominant, assertive, motherly-type of women until I realized they don't exist. Used to browse the r/RoleReversal subreddit praying for my domme foid :)soy::feelspuke:)

They do exist but they'll almost definitely want to cuck you, lol

Very few women are dominant but quite a few are switch.

Lary is a new word for me. I've heard of nary but not lary

Exactly. I used to actually prefer dominant, assertive, motherly-type of women until I realized they don't exist. Used to browse the r/RoleReversal subreddit praying for my domme foid ( :soy: :feelspuke:)
You still have to pay for them and being active somehow. Active foids aren’t real

Very few women are dominant but quite a few are switch.
They want you to pay

Exactly, they just want to physically, emotionally, or financially abuse you. Not in a sexual way either. They want to emasculate you or drain your wallet. If you watch femdom videos, the foid isn't even turned on or doing anything sexual with the guys. Just straight up torturing him and emasculating him as much as possible.

so, if you're a right kind of guy for them,
tsundere?