Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israel finding out the realities of modern warfare

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Modern warfare is you don't just call up like 100,000 soldiers and send them a few days later into an urban area of 2 million people. Tunneling wasn't such a big thing even 20 years ago, because the tunneling technology has gotten so much cheaper and widely spread. Everywhere today also is these reinforced concrete buildings, multiple stories and basements, even parkades below ground. The scale is different too, with the sand fleas breeding like fleas, it used to be 1 million person urban area, and before that 500,000 and before that 250,000.

With all these tunnels and concrete buildings, ak47's, machine guns, RPG's, grenade launchers, mortars are really effective. Those mortars you will get ripped apart if you have any concentration of troops/bases in range of them. There is also like take some artillery shells and landmines and put a remote control device on them.

Solution: nuke the Middle East and all surrounding areas! :feelsautistic:

Solution: nuke the Middle East and all surrounding areas! :feelsautistic:

One idea I had which they seem to be doing is if the West and East just keep sending tons of weaponry into these places with violent ethnicities, eventually they kill each other off.

@Darth_Aurelius
The best analysis that I've seen from tactical experts and military historians is to make the analogy between the forthcoming idf ground incursion and certain urban combat scenarios during WW2. I think maybe Stalingrad or Berlin would come to mind as both featured heavily populated residential zones with large apartment buildings and many smaller structures that were optimized for concealment of infantry. The Germans went into Stalingrad with conventional mechanized armored units and mobile infantry supported by armored vehicles and yet they suffered egregious casualties. Likewise, the Red Army endured one of its highest per capita casualty rates throughout the entire campaign against the Wehrmacht in and around the city of Berlin. The fanaticism of the defenders will also parallel these historical examples as I don't think that even the most virulently anti-Semitic SS officer could match the fervor and self sacrificial fortitude of the Holy Jihad warriors of Hamas.

I still think Israel is gonna win but at an extremely bloody cost. There will be lots and lots of bloodshed on the Israelis.
Even if they take over gaza they will have to deal with insurgencies

Hopefully both sides wipe each other out