Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Israel is sending Gaza refugees around the world!!! (over for young men)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I knew it! The kikes are trying to send the gaza refugees around the world in order to gain sympathy and public support. In fact I have 'predicted' this when it began.

I think they're tryna push out palenstinans so they become rapeugees in other countries and then Israel can say "see, I was right about those Muslims" and fools will believe them

Get ready for a wave of rapeugees in your country. How is that related to inceldom? Well, the gender ratio will be fucked more than already is. Most of the rapeugees will be rabid young men so don't expect your cute Arab gf.

Last edited:
The battle of low IQ "savages" and high IQ savages rage on...

Lolfuel how they insist on calling it "voluntary migration" after they literally blew up all their houses

Legit textbook ethnic cleansing

Lolfuel how they insist on calling it "voluntary migration" after they literally blew up all their houses

This is a 4d chess move by Israel that most npcs won't get

>Genocide Arabs in Gaza
>The world hates you
>Blow their houses up to kick them off the land
>Arabs are spread everywhere
>They cause trouble
>SEe iSRaEL wAS rIGHt

Literally killing three birds with one stone (at this point it's a giant birdshot). They get to kick the goyim off "their" land, gaining public support, and can cause mayhem in other countries

No man this time Israel might consider to wipe them out
Look at happened to Armenian people who live in the Ottoman Empire

Sad bitter truth

If it means millions of middle Easterner then Israel would do it seeing how brutal their treatment when ruling the Eastern Europe

No man this time Israel might consider to wipe them out
Look at happened to Armenian people who in the Ottoman Empire
That's the point, they want to kick them off Gaza, with the dual purpose of wrecking havoc on the world and gaining sympathy point because of that.

That's the point, they want to kick them off Gaza, with the dual purpose of wrecking havoc on the world and gaining sympathy point because of that.
No they might give Armenian treatment to the Palestinian

They might block the Palestinian and it could be like shooting fish in the barrel

Mind you there are a lot of Jewish Soviet Veteran in the Israel
Some of them might be ex-NKVD or ex-KGB

Last edited:
No they might give Armenian treatment to the Palestinian

They might block the Palestinian and it could be like shooting fish in the barrel
The thing is, it doesn't benefit them to do so.

Gaza are simply Arabs, they don't have anything "special" like the Armenians which is a cultural group. Arabs are already everywhere around the world. Killing this particular group of Arabs doesn't affect most Arabs who live outside Gaza.

Plus, implying that Israel isn't leveling Gaza already, killing everyone in there is bad for Israel PR and removes them a havoc tool (the Arabs)

Instead I think it's more like that

This is a 4d chess move by Israel that most npcs won't get

>Genocide Arabs in Gaza
>The world hates you
>They cause trouble
>SEe iSRaEL wAS rIGHt

Literally killing three birds with one stone (at this point it's a giant birdshot). They get to kick the goyim off "their" land, gaining public support, and can cause mayhem in other countries

I knew it! The kikes are trying to send the gaza refugees around the world in order to gain sympathy and public support. In fact I have 'predicted' this when it began.
That was plan from the start to create greater Israel, first gaza, then west bank and then Egypt. Out of sudden everyone will be called a terrorist. Never trust a kike, smash the kike.

>Genocide Arabs in Gaza
>The world hates you
>They cause trouble
>SEe iSRaEL wAS rIGHt
they can also use Mossad agents to create fake false flags all around the EU/US (and Egypt that they want to take over) like they did at the start of this conflict

Inbefore le Germanland imports another mass of shitstains called "gaza" "people"

The j00s didn't hide this fact, they will do the same in lebanon and syria, since they intend of invading lebanon next.

All of those sham middle east wars are part of the ODED YINON plan AKA greater Israel. They wan't to dispose of the arab to build a gaint j00ish state, where they will worship their g0d(Satan), move the UN HQ there. Its mentioned in the interview of Israeli first PM David ben Gurion in Life magazine (Look it up, since I can't find this interview anymore). The j00s will be served by g0yim and unpure j00s, moslty of maroccan and slavic decent. The khazars/ashken@z1 j00s are even despised by the avarge j00s.

The j00s didn't hide this fact, they will do the same in lebanon and syria, since they intend of invading lebanon next.

All of those sham middle east wars are part of the ODED YINON plan AKA greater Israel. They wan't to dispose of the arab to build a gaint j00ish state, where they will worship their g0d(Satan), move the UN HQ there. Its mentioned in the interview of Israeli first PM David ben Gurion in Life magazine (Look it up, since I can't find this interview anymore). The j00s will be served by g0yim and unpure j00s, moslty of maroccan and slavic decent. The khazars/ashken@z1 j00s are even despised by the avarge j00s.
Seems so. I've heard they attacked Hezbollah

Seems so. I've heard they attacked Hezbollah
The j00s say it openlly, they are moving many of their units from GAZA to their northen boarders with Lebanon.

We need to kill all kikes this time spare no one like our ancestors did many times before

Gazans should be sent to the middle of the Indian Ocean.

How did that happen tho I heard the new president is cucked. Didn't you guys have ,1:8 gender ratio?
President is still the same (he has a jewish wife and jewish daughter) he loves Jewmurrica, we had general election where we replaced PM and his government now it's full libtard and pro EU government with Lefties in coalition so more foid rights and LGBTPedo crap.
Nope our gender ratio is not that bad you are mistaking us with the Ukraine or Russia. But i bet our gender ratio is screwed to 20-30% more men than females anyway since foids are leaving our country at mass and it's the mostly men that are sentimental and come back after a while while most of those foids just stay there forever (like my whore cousin that ran away from her mom at age of like 15 and she is still living in Germany to this day 20 years+ later)

Jews anglos franks all deserve to burn in hell.

Miscegenation for the west!

It’s hilarious how chuds in the west backing Israel don’t realize that their nations will take in hordes of Palestinian migrants on Israel’s behalf.

Fucking kikes, they force all countries to have their problems. Why don't they take those refugees? Because they know those niggers can't assimilate.

>Genocide Arabs in Gaza
>The world hates you
>They cause trouble
>SEe iSRaEL wAS rIGHt
They truly are the people of God if he doesn't punish them for their sins.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back