Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT admits the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
No longer about personality now it's about your shitty genetics and that you have to "accept" your place in society. They are confirmed eugenicists. All the women on IT are blackpilled.

No longer about personality now it's about your shitty genetics and that you have to "accept" your place in society. They are confirmed eugenicists. All the women on IT are blackpilled.

The more powerful women get, the more honest they become. All these lies about personality are/were just a phase. Old women - and IT is mostly old/er women, I think: wine aunts - tend to tell more lies while younger women are already pretty vocal and open about how height matter, dick size matters, etc. r/FemaleDatingStrategy feels much younger and much more honest. IT is wine aunts predominantly babbling about how incels are wrong, FDS is younger women talking about how incels are right but have to shut up and rendered harmless via police and laws, etc.

I believe that in the future we will see more and more honesty from young women about how incels have to learn their place and how you are not "entitled" to sex and intimacy, that monogamy was just an evil invention of the patriarchy and so on and shit like that.

We're only witnessing the beginning now. Once the old boomers die it will become brutal AF.

Ofc these clowns only exist to make fun of us to get dem karma points.

I really like that poem.

On the topic, lol at this guy though calling us weak because we rage against the injustice we have been served. To struggle and not accept the fate is the definition of strength.

I love when their true colors come out

I got a glock for them niggas
Based
full

I believe that in the future we will see more and more honesty from young women about how incels have to learn their place and how you are not "entitled" to sex and intimacy, that monogamy was just an evil invention of the patriarchy and so on and shit like that.

We're only witnessing the beginning now. Once the old boomers die it will become brutal AF.
If they admit non-chads aren't entitled to sex then they won't be entitled to our taxes. The bluepill is the only thing that keeps cucks giving to whores. I don't know many blackpilled cucks.

There is no reason to not be Blackpilled at this point. You are literally running into a brick wall repeatedly by not knowing about the Blackpill. :blackpill:

The more powerful women get, the more honest they become.
Michelangelo IQ. Look how abortion went from utterly unacceptable murder to acceptable under extreme conditions to "safe, legal and rare" to completely normalized and even celebrated.
There are people right now who don't even know that leftists used to say that abortion should be rare. It's basically like cutting your hair these days.

at this point the blackpill is impossible to refute, it reflects reality to well. all they can do now is force us into submission

Ofc these clowns only exist to make fun of us to get dem karma points.
at this point the blackpill is impossible to refute, it reflects reality to well. all they can do now is force us into submission
If they admit non-chads aren't entitled to sex then they won't be entitled to our taxes. The bluepill is the only thing that keeps cucks giving to whores. I don't know many blackpilled cucks.
View attachment 191515
View attachment 191531
Fucking woman logic, should be put in the bin where she belongs, stupid cunt
I love when their true colors come out
I really like that poem.

On the topic, lol at this guy though calling us weak because we rage against the injustice we have been served. To struggle and not accept the fate is the definition of strength.

If they admit non-chads aren't entitled to sex then they won't be entitled to our taxes.
Ahahaha, nope. Do you think the government is even-handed? I guarantee you, in another decade or so there's going to be a big push to make the government redistribute wealth from men to women for the sake of childcare. It won't be done on a case-by-case basis, one day they'll just decide that since *on average* each man has sired at least one illegitimate child, all men will have to pay a tax that goes towards compensating single mothers. It won't matter if you've actually ever had sex or not.

Tbh I don't see OP post admitting blackpill at all.
It says that the content of the quoted picture is absurd.

There is that top comment that says dead end genes can rot or whatever, but that's just one comment there, as far as I can tell.

BTW keep coping if you think IT will admit lookspill even if multiple threads are made "blackpill is actually real".
5 minutes later it's back to "Incels don't even try. If they did, they would have a GF in 5 min. They just don't want to succeed :soy: ".

I find this very humorous coming from a bunch of left wing white cucks. Most of these carousel whores aren't reproducing.

And I will still reproduce via surrogate, so ITcucks can pay their taxes to pay for my kids.

The more powerful women get, the more honest they become. All these lies about personality are/were just a phase. Old women - and IT is mostly old/er women, I think: wine aunts - tend to tell more lies while younger women are already pretty vocal and open about how height matter, dick size matters, etc. r/FemaleDatingStrategy feels much younger and much more honest. IT is wine aunts predominantly babbling about how incels are wrong, FDS is younger women talking about how incels are right but have to shut up and rendered harmless via police and laws, etc.

We really, really need to replace women. It doesn't matter in the end though. FDS cunts still aren't going to have any children and men are going to slowly start withdrawing from society.

Ahahaha, nope. Do you think the government is even-handed? I guarantee you, in another decade or so there's going to be a big push to make the government redistribute wealth from men to women for the sake of childcare. It won't be done on a case-by-case basis, one day they'll just decide that since *on average* each man has sired at least one illegitimate child, all men will have to pay a tax that goes towards compensating single mothers. It won't matter if you've actually ever had sex or not.
Blackpilled men won't fall for that cucked logic.

Ahahaha, nope. Do you think the government is even-handed? I guarantee you, in another decade or so there's going to be a big push to make the government redistribute wealth from men to women for the sake of childcare.
They do this, men need to move out of the country or use offshore banks. We need to start getting a lobbying group that reaches out to foreign countries ready for such an event.

Tbh I don't see OP post admitting blackpill at all.
It says that the content of the quoted picture is absurd.

There is that top comment that says dead end genes can rot or whatever, but that's just one comment there, as far as I can tell.

BTW keep coping if you think IT will admit lookspill even if multiple threads are made "blackpill is actually real".
5 minutes later it's back to "Incels don't even try. If they did, they would have a GF in 5 min. They just don't want to succeed :soy: ".
It's the most upvoted comment. She admitted the blackpill was real 3 replies later and was upvoted. Someone else made a comment about personality and it got no upvotes.

The upvotes show the opinion of the sub. They know the blackpill is real.

It's the most upvoted comment. She admitted the blackpill was real 3 replies later and was upvoted. Someone else made a comment about personality and it got no upvotes.

The upvotes show the opinion of the sub. They know the blackpill is real.
I see.
The one that has 6 points? How much upvote is 6 points?

I see.
Reddit doesn't properly work in my browser so I must have missed it.

Yep, two posts about personality and zero upvotes between them.

Yep, two posts about personality and zero upvotes between them.

View attachment 191570
I hope you didn't miss my edit.
How many actual people upvoted it?
I mean, even if like 100+ people upvote it, it means nothing for IT overall, does it?

Not here to poop the party, but trying to be realistic.
IT as a whole does not admit blackpill there lol.

I hope you didn't miss my edit.
How many actual people upvoted it?
I mean, even if like 100+ people upvote it, it means nothing for IT overall, does it?

Not here to poop the party, but trying to be realistic.
IT as a whole does not admit blackpill there lol.
It started with like 9 or 10 upvotes when I replied. Some guy got downvoted for complaining her comment plays into the blackpill. I also downvoted all her posts.

I have a lot of negative karma on the sub and I have never been upvoted. I would say that comment getting that many upvotes that fast is proof that it's the sub opinion.

If you actually pay attention what most women on the sub are saying they're actually confirming the blackpill. Only the most retarded people actually believe the "personality is king" mentality on that sub. Most of them are deluded men.

Fags foids trannys should accept their place in society too then.

It started with like 9 or 10 upvotes when I replied. Some guy got downvoted for complaining her comment plays into the blackpill. I also downvoted all her posts.

I have a lot of negative karma on the sub and I have never been upvoted. I would say that comment getting that many upvotes that fast is proof that it's the sub opinion.

If you actually pay attention what most women on the sub are saying they're actually confirming the blackpill. Only the most retarded people actually believe the "personality is king" mentality on that sub. Most of them are deluded men.

High IQ, it's the cucks who are still spouting the personality meme. The foids actually confirm the blackpill, like the comment in the OP's post.

Be blackpilled in 2020 or rope or maybe both.

I've spent my entire childhood and adolescence fantasizing about starting a functioning family and being a father after being raised in a completely dysfunctional family. I had dreams about how I would raise my son after my dad completely failing with me only sitting on the couch and drinking beer.

But I'm the one who would be a bad father. What about all the deadbeat Chad dads? Do you think the people abusing women in relationships for years are those "dirty inkwells"?

They were like this long ago. Now they are only making it public.

I've spent my entire childhood and adolescence fantasizing about starting a functioning family and being a father after being raised in a completely dysfunctional family. I had dreams about how I would raise my son after my dad completely failing with me only sitting on the couch and drinking beer.

But I'm the one who would be a bad father. What about all the deadbeat Chad dads? Do you think the people abusing women in relationships for years are those "dirty inkwells"?

View attachment 191608
I guess those abused women's "toxic personality" detectors weren't working

Screenshot 20200118 020751 Reddit

Oh the irony.

Meanwhile they're resorting to:

"I know a guy" as their data.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 191641

Oh the irony.

Meanwhile they're resorting to:

"I know a guy" as their data.
I'm very lazy and I've tried to use data with them before. I'm think most users here are like me INTJ/INTP that are pretty balanced with Judging and Perceiving around 50/50.

We have a post here right now that shows an average Scandinavian women only swiping right on the top 0.001+% of men.

"The blackpill is only the blackpill if you hate women." The old "virgin but not incel." Somehow being a cuck and accepting your role in society is admirable.

View attachment 191567
He should tell this to all the foids who get raped and any other imaginary bad thing that happens to foids.

Screen Shot 2020 01 17 at 81003 PM

When it comes to foid problems all the cucks whiteknight, but for any male problem we just have to accept according to them. Obviously the blackpilled men who fight back and refuse to be treated badly are way less pathetic than the self neutered soyfags.
That's why only cucks feel bad for whores who say they were "abused" in a relationship.

Last edited:
He should tell this to all the foids who get raped and any other imaginary bad thing that happens to foids.

View attachment 191679

When it comes to foid problems all the cucks whiteknight, but for any male problem we just have to accept according to them. Obviously the blackpilled men who fight back and refuse to be treated badly are way less pathetic than the self neutered soyfags.

That's why only cucks feel bad for whores who say they were "abused" in a relationship.

Based.
Kind of funny they attack our personalities all the while siding with an FDS poster. Stupid whiteknights might as well be lobotomised considering how dumb they are.

and they don't see that the average genetic quality is dropping mainly because of the medical and technological advancement that allows even weak people to survive and reproduce.
removing incels from the genetic pool won't change a thing, we reached a point were the only way of improving our species is genetic engineering

"Right we're still just animals at the end of the day some genes are more appealing than others." I've heard that type of thinking somewhere before.

Screenshot 20200118 104515 Brave

IT poster accuses me me of lying (why in the fuck would I lie about this?)

Screenshot 20200118 105011 Brave

@Brazilian Sigma
Upload this post to IT to expose the toxic users.

She's an FDS poster, their usual logic is to just pacify all unattractive men while they reap all the benefits of the world. Men in general, particularly incels, should just do the exact opposite of anything those women say
You're right, anything rosties say we should be doing the opposite. That's good a man didn't write that comment, because it's one of the most cucked ones I've read in a long time. It's easy for her to say a cuck is less pathetic than an incel, because it's in her and other rostie's benefit that all non-chads are cucked foid worshippers, who will happily pick up after chad's post wall leftovers, and continue to happily pay taxes for entitled foids and single moms who hate all non-chads.
"Right we're still just animals at the end of the day some genes are more appealing than others." I've heard that type of thinking somewhere before.
If we're just animals then we shouldn't pay taxes or follow cucked laws voted for by mostly foids. According to cucks and whores we're just "wild uncontrollably animals" but only when it's convenient for them when we criticize the bad things about rosties. They wouldn't tell foids "it's just nature bro" that men are stronger, smarter, braver, and make better leaders.