Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels and TERFS pairing up

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
-
@DarkStarDown @GeckoBus

Except TERFs will never kiss us because we arent 6 ft 6-figure 6-inch dickhaver gigachads

TERF = a misandrist who seens even troons as men. That's why they hate troons, they seen men in them
You have to explain this basic concept not only to brain damaged down syndrome leftards but also to tradcucks falling for this shit. They litterally think leftard misandrist JK Rowling is somehow on their side. They are basically creating alliances with fucking radical feminists.

The left is now pro troons the right is pro biological females. Litterally NO ONE stands for us

tradcucks falling for this shit.
Typical cuckservatives. Soon these tradcucks will accept transgenderism but oppose pedophilia and be proud conservatives feel that are protecting culture and shit :lul: :lul: :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bvm0qa/the_enemy_of_my_enemy_or_something

Most retarded post I have seen in IT. Just because TERFs don't believe the troon shit doesn't mean they are woman. TERFS used to be LGBT allies until they realized troons will be sharing their privileges and are just bitter that they aren't in the spot light.

TERF = a misandrist who seens even troons as men. That's why they hate troons, they seen men in them

wtf is a terf
fuck im old af do i really need to learn this mongoloid retard slang on top of everything
fuark

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

wtf is a terf
TERF is trans-exclusionary radical feminist. It's basically leftist foids who reject transgenderism because they see men in troons.

Typical cuckservatives. Soon these tradcucks will accept transgenderism but oppose pedophilia and be proud conservatives feel that are protecting culture and shit :lul: :lul: :lul:
JFL for real.
They keep shifting and shifting to the left selling you leftist values as cuckservative values to be defended against le evil muslims

It's crazy that you know what this made up words means
Anyone who follows troon nonsense and leftist will know. Troons and foids are having a civil war on who is more oppressed :lul: :lul: :lul:

Troons and foids are having a civil war on who is more oppressed
Honestly if foids wins even this the world is beyond fucked
Troons are hated by a lot of people and rope a lot , women the exact opposite.
Today a guy literally given a sit in public transport Only because there was a girl close to him , she don't looked happy at all, the guy looked like an autistic... that's
Why

wtf is a terf
fuck im old af do i really need to learn this mongoloid retard slang on top of everything
fuark
In a way, this is a good thing, since it shows you are removed from the lunacy that is modern globohomo.

But a TERF is basically a radical feminist who hates troons.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bvm0qa/the_enemy_of_my_enemy_or_something

Most retarded post I have seen in IT. Just because TERFs don't believe the troon shit doesn't mean they are woman. TERFS used to be LGBT allies until they realized troons will be sharing their privileges and are just bitter that they aren't in the spot light.

Nuance is ITs kryptonite: No, all because we hate troons as well doesn't mean we are instantly going to become white-knighting simps for TERFs, the same people who in the past literally advocated for faggotry, and are now seeing the consequences of it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :feelsjuice:

Them making these shitty comics are the best they can do? Jfl.

TERF is trans-exclusionary radical feminist. It's basically leftist foids who reject transgenderism because they see men in troons.
In a way, this is a good thing, since it shows you are removed from the lunacy that is modern globohomo.

But a TERF is basically a radical feminist who hates troons.
I sometimes think of just withdrawing from all culture and news for 5-10 years.
I wonder what would it would look like when I come back. Probably would miss at least a dozen "major events" they make normies care about.
Like think about the last 20 years and how many events happened and nobody gives a shit anymore.

Growing up, my dad would predict the end of society like every year. Would stock up on gasoline and spaghetti. Barrels full of shit to the ceiling. Nothing ever happened. When you compare what your life is like vs what you have absorbed just from news and online exposure, there is a huge contrast. Most of our day to day lives are super simplistic. Eat, walk around, go home.

When you imagine what it would be like if that was all you had, you see how much of a burden the constant bombardment with information is.
Try not using the internet for one day.
You will be stunned by how much time you have suddenly.

It's like being blasted with noise for years and suddenly someone pulls the plug.
Shocking silence, you don't know what to do with yourself.

I think the creation of terminology like "TERF" is a form of social engineering honestly. It's like assigning hashtags to yourself, or food labels. Makes you quantifiable. Even on this forum people put the incel version of pronouns under their profile - "currycel, mentalcel, wristcel, peniscel, heightcel" - what's next? Fuckcel?
Why is everyone trying so hard to become nothing more but a group of identity labels?
Face it, the jew has won and he's making you build your own cages with shit like this.

Even on this forum people put the incel version of pronouns under their profile - "currycel, mentalcel, wristcel, peniscel, heightcel" - what's next? Fuckcel?
Why is everyone trying so hard to become nothing more but a group of identity labels?
You are all the cels when you are a currycel :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: . I have only one identity because of that.

I wonder what would it would look like when I come back. Probably would miss at least a dozen "major events" they make normies care about.
Like think about the last 20 years and how many events happened and nobody gives a shit anymore.

Growing up, my dad would predict the end of society like every year. Would stock up on gasoline and spaghetti. Barrels full of shit to the ceiling. Nothing ever happened. When you compare what your life is like vs what you have absorbed just from news and online exposure, there is a huge contrast. Most of our day to day lives are super simplistic. Eat, walk around, go home.

When you imagine what it would be like if that was all you had, you see how much of a burden the constant bombardment with information is.

It's like being blasted with noise for years and suddenly someone pulls the plug.

I think the creation of terminology like "TERF" is a form of social engineering honestly. It's like assigning hashtags to yourself, or food labels. Makes you quantifiable. Even on this forum people put the incel version of pronouns under their profile - "currycel, mentalcel, wristcel, peniscel, heightcel" - what's next? Fuckcel?
Face it, the jew has won and he's making you build your own cages with shit like this.
You do good analysis like always. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

It's conflicting for me. On one hand, they want less trannies. On another hand, they're foids and no allies due to their LGBT/feminist views

It's conflicting for me. On one hand, they want less trannies. On another hand, they're foids and no allies due to their LGBT/feminist views
Same. I am little more on TERF side because at least they are not pedos like thoose troons are

Same. I am little more on TERF side because at least they are not pedos like thoose troons are
I suppose we and terf can find a bit of common ground. However the problem is that TERFs are female supremacists or at least support gender equality which is bad.

TERFs are foids, they should either be enslaved and re-educated, or receive a lead injection. It would be like saying that red pillers are our friends, just because they hate blue pillers. The enemy of my enemy is not, in fact, my friend.

It would be like saying that red pillers are our friends, just because they hate blue pillers. The enemy of my enemy is not, in fact, my friend.
Exactly right

Going to screenshot this and read it every once in a while
You made me remember when i had my phone broken, i felt like You described, plus i wasn't concren with my looks because i was focused on the phone problem
They where pretty good Times... I will try to keep that back again

wtf is a terf
fuark

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
Unfathomably based

a "terf" would never find me attractive despite us agreeing that male trannies aren't women

IT projecting hard again