Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cuck says that despite being ugly that he gets women then proceed to complain about being lonely and wants a girl from Indiana

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
What the fuck is that

Apparently, this sophisticated Gentleman has a balloon fetish. Like most such depravities, it is a coping strategy to deal with his inability to get laid.

It is really sad actually; here you can see the degenerative effect of the bluepill on the psyche of an (ugly) male:

-absolute absence of pride or dignity
-blind confusion on why he can’t get a GF despite being a genuinely kind person
-radical leftism to the point of self-hatred

This scenario reminds me of the movie “One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest”, especially the character of McMurphy after he has been lobotomized. He is made unaware, impotent, pathetic and unable to change his situation. Exactly like the sad creature we are discussing here. It is truly a fate worse than death and I hope that if I ever became bluepilled to such an extent, one of you compassionate ogrecels shoves a pillow in my face.

i couldn't make up this shit if i wanted to :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Apparently, this sophisticated Gentleman has a balloon fetish. Like most such depravities, it is a coping strategy to deal with his inability to get laid.

It is really sad actually; here you can see the degenerative effect of the bluepill on the psyche of an (ugly) male:

-absolute absence of pride or dignity
-blind confusion on why he can’t get a GF despite being a genuinely kind person
-radical leftism to the point of self-hatred

This scenario reminds me of the movie “One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest”, especially the character of McMurphy after he has been lobotomized. He is made unaware, impotent, pathetic and unable to change his situation. Exactly like the sad creature we are discussing here. It is truly a fate worse than death and I hope that if I ever became bluepilled to such an extent, one of you compassionate ogrecels shoves a pillow in my face.

Nicolas cage laugh gif 5

jfl ITcuck coper btfo.How does your pathetic existence disprove the blackpill you utter swine?Please come again when you are out of your copium stash

Why does every single one of these retards post incriminating evidence of their virginal status like this? Does this moron seriously believe that all of these pictures he posts of himself without any kind of company with nothing but his ugly mug to show for it; makes him look cool and attractive to foids? LMAO IT is probably laughing at him harder than I am right now, this dude is fucking lolcow kiwifarms fodder of the highest order.

On the reddit post. This cuck takes pics with one hand whilst trying to make it seem he's unaware a pic is being taken, as if it were someone else holding the camera. Pathetic and delusional.

View attachment 307610

View attachment 307607
JFL guy is borderline truecel tier. I mog him and still fail miserably.

Probably broke too, I would of roped years ago if I were him. JFL at being "affection" starved.

The ultimate indicator of being incel. Even normies get affection from holes.

Probably the most mentally ill bluepiller I've seen.

Lol which is it, fucking idiot; I disavow this tard from the ASD community, he doesn't represent us, well other than the forever alone part heh.

Well he's right about one thing, he looks fucking gross

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I feel sorry for our brothers that haven't heard of the blackpill, but for the ones like him who deny it I feel nothing but disgust

This should be pinned

Hes recently posting in r/blatantmisogyny
Idiot oldcel is beyond delusional about his situation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back