Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It doesn't makes sense to act socially acceptable for us

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
If we're not gonna get gf anyways, why be decent human bean?

Since I've discovered that I was incel because of my looks I started acting as I want, that includes farting in public transportation, throwing trash on the ground, peeing outta my window, never helping wombmenz when they ask for it (I never gonna hold the door for a foid with baby cart anymore)

Based and justice-pilled

I got arrested for cumming in public once

We should should shit outside our windows too like in the good ol' medieval days

I don’t break laws and only interact with normies as much as I need to. Otherwise I make it abundantly clear I want nothing to do with you and don’t care about anything you say. If you try to socialize as a low smv male, all that will get you is mockery and punching bag status with none of the benefits whatsoever.

They do, but you have to do the cranium injection :feelsYall:
Ok. Where do I start? Some homeless guy told me that feces (and some urine) can activate photosynthesis and make you smarter.

Sure, if you want to be a total pariah.

Yes, I also fucked 900 girls today. :feelsokman:

If we're not gonna get gf anyways, why be decent human bean?

Since I've discovered that I was incel because of my looks I started acting as I want, that includes farting in public transportation, throwing trash on the ground, peeing outta my window, never helping wombmenz when they ask for it (I never gonna hold the door for a foid with baby cart anymore)
I will up my game and do more of this too. But once I looksmaxx I will be a decent human again (on the surface anyway)