Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy It doesnt matter if she cheats or had a boyfriend before.

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
JFL at those cucks who thinks it makes a difference if she cheats or has fucked 10 guys before. A womens ability for emotional commitment gets weaker for every dick she takes. No matter in witch order she fucks them.

Virgin >>>> Roastie

And the most cucked thing is to break up and taking her back. :feelsseriously: I mean thats literally getting cucked. An other guy fucked your girl and you say "its ok the past is the past" but thats not true becaus here in the present your girl has been FUCKED BY AN OTHER DUDE, thats not the past bro thats the PRESENT STATE, its how it is NOW. Her lifecounter of sexual partners is incremented, she is one dick older and you celebrated her dickbirthday.

Im not saying a girl who has fucked one guy is undateable, im just saying it doesnt make any difference if she fucks those guys before during or after your relationship, its like cheating, its the same shit. She will compare you to those other cocks and you will get divorcecucked more likely for every dick she took, regardless of cheating or realationship or some bullshit man made rules for intercource.

It doesnt matter how or why, her quality decreases by every man she fucked thats a fact. I would rather be with a foid who cheats once than with a foid who had 10 guys before, but i would prefer a jb virgin like every real man.

This is flanders he prefers gilrs pure and without emotional garbage from previous relationships. Every man is like flanders, diddly ho.

Statistics show the more sexual partners a foid has had in her past, the more likely she is to initiate a divorce. JFL @ cucks who marry these pieces of fuck meat, truly pathetic.

I personally find it pretty disgusting if they fucked before, but if they were in past relationships before being with me.. ehh, I don't mind too much. I would be a little cautious, though. But yeah, if someone else was in those walls before I was, I'm not down.

Soon (Guests: 129392). Holy shit fuck off soy bunshins AND GET A HOBBY you hypocrites.

Makes sense why they killed her

Virgins are obviously the superior type of girls. Jfl at cucks who say theres no difference, or even worse, the ones who say it's better because they are better in bed