Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT Encourages suicide

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-

And they're all upvoting the comment. They're evil.

Brocel was just happy about his new guns. They don't even want us to cope peacefully

Meh

Don't really care tbh

Just a bunch of mentally ill retards. Probably more truecel than truecels here. Their opinions have no input on my life.

Meh

Don't really care tbh

Just a bunch of mentally ill retards. Probably more truecel than truecels here. Their opinions have no input on my life.

View attachment 684347
Most good looking Reddit woman
Hope someone rapes and then throws some acid into her face, so nobody want to fuck her again except some homeless people (in videogames).

No for real she probably got rejected by chad and now takes out all anger on incels, if I look at her profile

Someone could post here that they are planning to murder Biden and they would take it seriously

Unironically they’ll off themselves before we off ourselves.

Unironically they’ll off themselves before we off ourselves.
They're more obsessed with us than we are them. It's hilarious that they're probably thinking about us throughout their day while we just live our lives without even thinking about them.

Can't you see it, dear inklers? They're the Global Coalition to Defeat Inceldia,

WE ARE FIGHTING A WAR against THOUSANDS OF hundreds of enemies worldwide,

they're our enemies; and its collaborators and agents will be humiliated and drown in Roblox blood blocks inshaallah.

WE WILL PREVAIL

WE WILL PREVAIL AND EXPAND BAQIYAAH WA TAAMMADDAD (in Roblox)

Even if this asshole is full of shit, considering the guns and the reference to locked door, I wasn't gonna take any chances and submitted a tip to the FBI.
He's in Russia you retards. I'm sure the Russians are eager to listen to the FBI now that they're practically at war with the west :lul:

Brocel was just happy about his new guns. They don't even want us to cope peacefully
Like all leftists these days they want the 2nd Amendment to be dismantled.

Incels are far more likely to shoot themselves than shoot others. IT are fucked in the head if they think mass shootings are more common than suicides. And last time I checked, aiding and abetting suicide is illegal in most countries.

Death to troons and sluts may their souls be incinerated into a void of nonstop tourcher and beheading (in goosebumps the game on wii)

They're more obsessed with us than we are them. It's hilarious that they're probably thinking about us throughout their day while we just live our lives without even thinking about them.
Their whole existence is literally based off of us, as they are called incel tears. Our existence has nothing to do with theirs and incels would exist whether they do or not

It isn't news that they want us dead

For them, we are too dangERous to be kept alive

“This comment was deleted.”

Peak R*ddit.

Who cares, they’re redditors and most of them are hypocritical soy cucks.

Lmao OP lives in Russia and these eggs in a carton iq fongoloids are submitting tips to Soymerican and Cuckadian intelligence agencies :lul:

And they're coping so hard saying Russia has strict gun control :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: have these niggas evER took one step out of the 1st world??
Laws don't fucking exist if you have money in 3rd world shitholes. I'm sure you can get child slaves shipped your door in some countries if you really wanted.

JFL their mod dug up this thread to pull a "gotcha". Saying it "doesnt constitute encouragement" because they deleted the comment several hours later, probably after they saw this thread calling it out. Notice while the comment was up, no one gave it any negative responses and was actually positively upvoted.

Imagine trying to pull a "LOOK WHAT I DID I REMOVED IT GOTCHA"... What they fail to realize is that their users encouraging suicide and upvoting the sentiment.... Does in fact constitute encouragement. Especially when they would never consider it valid if someone they didn't like performed the same moderator action. A rule for thee another for me. Most people on that sub share the same suicide encouragement ideals.