Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies expect us to be kind by default

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
But when chad is nice everyone gets so happy and amazed at him just for being nice while being attractive. It's why tall chads are called gentle giants when they are nice. It's all about appearance they don't care about if you are nice or not. Also even if we are kind to them they are cruel and mean to us all the time because we are lonely and unloved

Normies expect incels to be "kind", cos they want to take advantage of us. 90% of people show their true faces when money/power/foids are involved.

Never let them expect a gun on their face

Because chads are expected to be arrogant and rude, they have the genetic means to back this behaviour, and when they act in kind manner they are viewed holisticly in the same way how Christians view the incarnation (God becoming a man)

As an ugly guy you are expected to be humble and broken in spirit if you don't behave like that normies will chimp out

But when chad is nice everyone gets so happy and amazed at him just for being nice while being attractive. It's why tall chads are called gentle giants when they are nice. It's all about appearance they don't care about if you are nice or not. Also even if we are kind to them they are cruel and mean to us all the time because we are lonely and unloved
Im just ignored whenever i try to join in on a conversation, For example school or college, Making friends is impossible when they are unwilling to even give me the time of day!

Normies expect me to be dead

On another note, How does one even socialize with a normie? It seems impossible the way they act when one tries to befriend one.

Kindness is a defence mechanism for the weak. Normies kiss up and kick down, so they will assume you are just doing the same as them.
Whereas Chad can't be "kissing up" because he is on top.

It's a bit like when they show a politician doing some hard work for a minute and try to praise him for it. Millions of poor people do it and are expected to do it, but when the president does it he's such a great hardworking guy.

If you're unattractive you are a slave in their eyes, so it's only normal for you to act like one.

Total Normie Death

Gosh those people are fucking pests people irritate me so much. I wish we would all get along since the world is a warzone.

Women will date man with criminal record over an incel who volunteers at a soup kitchen

Normies expect incels to be "kind", cos they want to take advantage of us. 90% of people show their true faces when money/power/foids are involved.
This. They think we are slaves. I am not nice to anyone who is not nice to me.