Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It feels really alien to me now that anyone might want to get close to me

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Do you know what I mean?

Like... I can't even really IMAGINE it anymore. Intimacy of any kind, etc. You get so used to people keeping distance you learn that that's just the way the world is. In the same way that people can't fly or do any number of other things, you kind of learn that they also don't get intimate.

I dunno, it's weird. I think to some degree you see it as a personal thing but also as a general principle.

I don't know if any of that made sense. XD

I feel the same. Year ago some neighbourhood girl said "hi" to me on the street. It felt so unnatural? I spent the entire next week thinking why did she greet me. No one ever does.

Disgusting overweight ugly w oman are a message away from in shape dudes being with them. :society:

Indeed. It is inevitably a part of the culture shock when one chooses to geomaxx as a Whitecel.

yeah, I feel the same way

Do you know what I mean?

Like... I can't even really IMAGINE it anymore. Intimacy of any kind, etc. You get so used to people keeping distance you learn that that's just the way the world is. In the same way that people can't fly or do any number of other things, you kind of learn that they also don't get intimate.

I dunno, it's weird. I think to some degree you see it as a personal thing but also as a general principle.

I don't know if any of that made sense. XD
I cant fly a helicopter but i can learn, Thing is imagine if i had no arms, They tell me just fly a helicopter bro, Its just the same as telling ugly dudes they have the same oppertunities than attractive guys, just fly that helicopter bro, You dont need arms bro, Read in Rehabroom voice.

I feel the same. Year ago some neighbourhood girl said "hi" to me on the street. It felt so unnatural? I spent the entire next week thinking why did she greet me. No one ever does.
Fakecel detected

Indeed. It is inevitably a part of the culture shock when one chooses to geomaxx as a Whitecel.

I really have to try this, lol

But these places are so far away.

I feel the same way. At this point, I can't even entertain the thought of anybody being attracted to me.

I'd prefer a white gf.

Yes I'd rather that too technically, but they're the worst though. As far as I have ever seen, Chad only; coalburners as well.

It's over unless apocalypse.