Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It happened again, I’m such a retard

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Once again I tried talking to the cute front desk girl at the gym but i am such a weak ass pussy that i talk so quietly and mumble that she can’t hear me and asks to repeat myself. It’s bad enough I’m ugly but I also communicate like a retard.

You should have worked on your personality and on your social skills

Once again I tried talking to the cute front desk girl at the gym but i am such a weak ass pussy that i talk so quietly and mumble that she can’t hear me and asks to repeat myself. It’s bad enough I’m ugly but I also communicate like a retard.
when will subchads learn?

I also speak really low but it's not like these bitches care, they won't fuck you either way

Brother I thought you were on testosterone?

Trucel trait.
I'm sorry boyo.

approaching at a gym is a low IQ trait since a ton of toilets will try to make of video of you and post it in social media for being a "creep"
probably approaching at bars is the best thing since their standards are very low at bars

Never began for retardcels.

approaching at a gym is a low IQ trait since a ton of toilets will try to make of video of you and post it in social media for being a "creep"
probably approaching at bars is the best thing since their standards are very low at bars
I wasn’t even “approaching” she works there and I was just trying to be nice like a normal person but I get so nervous I talk quiet or studded.