Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It happened again

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
The second I started to use my mic everybody already hates me. And again it was because of a giga-redditor simping for the foid in our game. I voice mogged him!! Why can't I use my voice to assert dominance? How can these cucks get away with this?

what did you say that made everybody istantly hate you? If it was because you didnt instantly simp the minute a hole spoke then i completely understand.
I stopped talking and playing with a guy i knew because he would always simp for every single cunt that would enter our game. So much so he only plays valorant now because its a game with the most gamer e whores.

what did you say that made everybody istantly hate you? If it was because you didnt instantly simp the minute a hole spoke then i completely understand.
I stopped talking and playing with a guy i knew because he would always simp for every single cunt that would enter our game. So much so he only plays valorant now because its a game with the most gamer e whores.
I went back on vocaroo to re evaluate, and I definitely voice mogged this cunt. I literally don't even know, the foid and her "friend" immediately didn't like me, but the rest of the team kind of backed me up. But that one guy was an ultra cuck who'd say shit like "nice try" after we got ass fucked

The second I started to use my mic everybody already hates me. And again it was because of a giga-redditor simping for the foid in our game. I voice mogged him!! Why can't I use my voice to assert dominance? How can these cucks get away with this?
Cuz u touch ur pp @ night

I went back on vocaroo to re evaluate, and I definitely voice mogged this cunt. I literally don't even know, the foid and her "friend" immediately didn't like me, but the rest of the team kind of backed me up. But that one guy was an ultra cuck who'd say shit like "nice try" after we got ass fucked
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: brocel you might have been playing with that mother fucking nigger i ghosted

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: brocel you might have been playing with that mother fucking nigger i ghosted
I fucking hate positivity niggers as well. it fucking goes against the culture of the game

not only is this faggot a voice cuck to the extent that i know he uses voice changers because he doesnt like his gay voice but also he would always say nice try or nt after rounds like it meant something what a homo
also the minute one foid attacks you verbally its bad but when her slut friend backs her up its over because now the white knights have your attention. Do anything out of line and you deal with the wrath of cucks

They should be rumbled.

not only is this faggot a voice cuck to the extent that i know he uses voice changers because he doesnt like his gay voice but also he would always say nice try or nt after rounds like it meant something what a homo
also the minute one foid attacks you verbally its bad but when her slut friend backs her up its over because now the white knights have your attention. Do anything out of line and you deal with the wrath of cucks
Exactly. He went from ultra positivity one round to going full bipolar shit talking our 1-3 Yoru the next round (who didn't even do anything)

Exactly. He went from ultra positivity one round to going full bipolar shit talking our 1-3 Yoru the next round (who didn't even do anything)
shouldnt play that dog shit bro :feelsUgh:

shouldnt play that dog shit bro :feelsUgh:
i have nothing else to do with my time besides gym cope :feelsUgh: its also the only time i get to interact with normies really

choose literally any other game
gta iv or fallout new vegas give those a try

context? what game is this? what kinda vc is this? what kinda environment do you run into these normies in?

:feelsree::feelsree: