Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT Insults Me For Losing The Teen Love

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xn6mka/i_think_a_lot_of_incels_are_afraid_of_having_to/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

You won't understand me. The reason why I don't want to grow up is not taking responsibilities etc. Its about teen love. I put a big effort to go to IE even in a shit education system in Turkey. I can live an adult life its not scary. The reason why I am not ready is I will be a half man forever. I will be virgin forever. You can't be truly a man if you are a virgin. This is the reason why I don't want to grow up. Growing means I lost every chance I had.

This pearlyring bitch is always posting your threads.

We don't really need threads here everytime someone gets posted on IT. :feelsjuice:

It doesn't make sense to care about foid's opinion.

They have as much agency and freedom of thought as my fucking dog.

living life without teen sex is like living like a ghost, invisible to the world, only existing to observe it

IT would insult an incel whatever tf he says anyway

So shes lurking here right now? I swear those people from IT browse this site more than the average incel
If they had an account, their "online" days counter would put most old users to shame
Obsessed retards... We live rent free on their heads.

So shes lurking here right now? I swear those people from IT browse this site more than the average incel
If they had an account, their "online" days counter would put most old users to shame
Obsessed retards... We live rent free on their heads.
Thats what they do

Im so glad im not blackhearted like foids

living life without teen sex is like living like a ghost, invisible to the world, only existing to observe it
You need to crawl before you walk. You need to walk before you run. We missed the pre-adult part of our life. We can't directly run before we walk.