Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FOUND FUCKING CUM OF A TEEN CHAD IN THE FUCKING CUSTOMER RESTROOM!! I FEEL LIKE PUKING MY GUTS OUT!

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I was going to the bathroom today for work and I was waiting for my turn and I waited and a teen couple from the local high school came out and I was angered to see them but what pissed me off even more was the fucking vomitfuel of finding cum on the floor and I gagged hard because that shit is fucking disgusting and I left that bathroom and I am not using it again until another co worker cleans that shit because I am not fucking touching that. I am beyond enraged right now and I refuse to clean up after a teen love haver.

Last edited:
I think my manager will have to clean it since managers have to clean hazardous waste and I think semen counts as hazardous waste even if it was never listed as one for obvious reasons

If my manager makes me clean it I am gonna quit on the spot:lasereyes:

something i never did and i will never do :cryfeels:

something i never did and i will never do :cryfeels:
I swear if someone comments "pics or it didnt happen" I will fucking lose it like I aint goin back in there to take a pic of another man's cum tf?

I was going to the bathroom today for work and I was waiting for my turn and I waited and a teen couple from the local high school came out and I was angered to see them but what pissed me off even more was the fucking vomitfuel of finding cum on the floor and I gagged hard because that shit is fucking disgusting and I left that bathroom and I am not using it again until another co worker cleans that shit because I am not fucking touching that. I am beyond enraged right now and I refuse to clean up after a teen love haver.
Ew

I think my manager will have to clean it since managers have to clean hazardous waste and I think semen counts as hazardous waste even if it was never listed as one for obvious reasons

If my manager makes me clean it I am gonna quit on the spot:lasereyes:
Are the couple still in the shop?? Go tell them to clean it. Fucking zoomerfags

This is why I'll never do minimum wage jobs. I would rather die on the streets than do something so humiliating and suicide-inducing.

Nasty.

Average day for chad ig

Are the couple still in the shop?? Go tell them to clean it. Fucking zoomerfags
They left long ago (as soon as I made this thread) so there isnt anything I can do.

Although this might not be the first time this happened as I seen teen couples enter the restroom before but its first time seeing their aftermath

Will comment on an update once someone cleans it and I hope my manager does clean it

This is why I'll never do minimum wage jobs. I would rather die on the streets than do something so humiliating and suicide-inducing.
Its barely above minimum wage which is ass

Good thing I am a multipurpose clerk so even if I get demoted I still get paid 1 dollar above minimum wage

Nasty.

Average day for chad ig
Chad just leaves his spunk for an incel wagie to clean it for him

The most rough day for chad while the most joyful day for an autistic indian manlet is...

Last edited:
you shouldve scolded them when they came out

Sexhavers are pathetically impulsive animals

Typical disgusting degenerate sex haver behavior

Fucking disgusting normfags I hope they die from a std

I swear if someone comments "pics or it didnt happen" I will fucking lose it like I aint goin back in there to take a pic of another man's cum tf?
[5 words]

cumulus cloud