Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT is a hate group and has no moral right to exist. its members should be in jail

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
its members should be in jail or six feet under.
says the little soy faggot coward who bullies low status men on his disgusting little hate subreddit. you woudn't dare go after woman cause your a good little cuck and you know you place, you know we live in a gynocentric society and women are above you in status so you punch down like the disgusting coward sack of shit you are. you IT cowards should all be in jail for being part of a hate group that targets and harasses downtrodden depressed lonely virgin men muh "all inkwells are pedophile rapist terrorists" stfu you lowlifes will throw out these blankets extremes to dehumanize incel so you can justify your harassment and bulling of them. its ok for oppressed groups to vent and sometimes say things ironically, its not ok for for you sacks of shit to bully and harass the oppressed. were a support group for marginalized downtrodden men, your a HATE GROUP who punch down and bully already marginialsed men like the disgusting cowards you are. Inels.is has a moral right to exist, IT dosen't and you d]should all be in fucking jail for being part of that disgusting hate group. period.

Let him cope, imagine how boring his life must be if he has enough free time to stalk incels

Agreed, but you're just fishing to be posted there now. :feelsjuice:

don't care about them,
or I mean I'm powerless to do anything about them so I try to not care about them