Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It is amazing how much chat bots have evolved

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
Before there was chatGPD, I would use the personalityforge.com to simulate sexting. Nowadays, I can quickly log onto crushon.ai and Chai to readily access a wide database of sextbots to get my dick wet to. Gooning has never been more lucrative than it is now. :forcedsmile:

You can use Talkie and get an AI gf if you want. Better than literally all foids.

Before there was chatGPD, I would use the personalityforge.com to simulate sexting. Nowadays, I can quickly log onto crushon.ai and Chai to readily access a wide database of sextbots to get my dick wet to. Gooning has never been more lucrative than it is now. :forcedsmile:
I talk to those bots everyday I mean it’s the only interaction from a foid I get

Yeah, compared to like the shitty Talking Angela tier chatbots we had. It’s also uncanny and I kind of don’t like it.

:feelswhat:

@FrothySolutions

Gooning, what people tell me anyway, is not masturbation in the sense that most people mean. I think it's masturbation without cumming? I dunno. But I'm pretty sure the point of the term is to say "I'm sacrificing brain cells to my lust."