Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [it is completely over] worst day of work yet

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Asshole coworker was being an insufferable cunt as usual every time I didn't get his directions. Almost flipped the fuck out and quit like 30 times but somehow I managed to get through the day without yelling at him. Fucker constantly berates me and I put up with it. Wish someone would kill that fucker. I'm sure he has tons of enemies. Fucking piece of shit can't just let me work peacefully. Fucking piece of shit doesn't know how to fucking talk to someone. Fucker even calls himself an asshole proudly like it's something to be proud of. Motherfucker is trying to take my livelihood away. Me, who already hates his fucking life enough. IS HE TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME? YOU WANAN FUCKING KILL ME CUNT?
Got bad enough today that I went up and told the boss about it and he's having me work with someone else tomorrow. Motherfucker forced my hand and the inevitable awkwardness to follow is HIS FUCKING FAULT
Yeah I'm a fucking retarded incompetent piece of shit that ought to be fired, BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT
I'm so fucking dead inside. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to do anything. I'm fucking done with putting up a facade at work and smiling to mask my discomfort all the fucking time. I'm done with joking with people and I'm done being friendly. Anyone says some fucking shit to me I don't like I'll make damn sure they know it. Yeah I might get myself fired soon. I don't give a fuck anymore. All I look forward to is the day I finally work up the courage to fucking end it.

Sorry to hear brother. Maybe start looking for a new job then just quit?

Your threads are objectively the best.

What is your job ?

Just another @Indari work thread.

You should make a thread like this, I would like to hear fellow wagecuck's experiences without missing anything.
BTW Why don't you just switch your job?
I quit my first job in 3 days lol https://incels.is/threads/my-first-day-at-official-job.26660/ I am glad I am fine on my new job now, been working since June and that's why I am not updating my thread, I am going to work until January. My cooworkers are good, except one girl who doesn't say hello back and sometimes I have ER thoughts and get mad because of heat and all that. It's easy to get mad there.

Last edited:
d0319fd2578f418edabd8ffcf3ac7727.jpg

You should make a thread like this, I would like to hear fellow wagecuck's experiences without missing anything.
BTW Why don't you just switch your job?
I quit my first job in 3 days lol https://incels.is/threads/my-first-day-at-official-job.26660/ I am glad I am fine on my new job now, been working since June and that's why I am not updating my thread, I am going to work until January. My cooworkers are good, except one girl who doesn't say hello back and sometimes I have ER thoughts and get mad because of heat and all that. It's easy to get mad there.
I never had ER thoughts about work until today
i wonder how his neck would fare against the circle saw
IT'S MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH

got pushed around like that a lot in my first year by my room mate who would call me a idiot as a joke and make fun of me, inside hated it but couldn't do shit to him because he mogged me in every way and i was much smaller than him and just laughed along. sometimes before i went to bed i dreamed of choking him to death or stabbing him with the tootpicks i had in my closet but i just got through it.

at least your boss is changing your partner so you don't have to work with him anymore.

got pushed around like that a lot in my first year by my room mate who would call me a idiot as a joke and make fun of me, inside hated it but couldn't do shit to him because he mogged me in every way and i was much smaller than him and just laughed along. sometimes before i went to bed i dreamed of choking him to death or stabbing him with the tootpicks i had in my closet but i just got through it.

at least your boss is changing your partner so you don't have to work with him anymore.
fucking ragefuel. THat cunt picked on a literal autist. Fucker should be shot

Asshole coworker was being an insufferable cunt as usual every time I didn't get his directions. Almost flipped the fuck out and quit like 30 times but somehow I managed to get through the day without yelling at him. Fucker constantly berates me and I put up with it. Wish someone would kill that fucker. I'm sure he has tons of enemies. Fucking piece of shit can't just let me work peacefully. Fucking piece of shit doesn't know how to fucking talk to someone. Fucker even calls himself an asshole proudly like it's something to be proud of. Motherfucker is trying to take my livelihood away. Me, who already hates his fucking life enough. IS HE TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME? YOU WANAN FUCKING KILL ME CUNT?
Got bad enough today that I went up and told the boss about it and he's having me work with someone else tomorrow. Motherfucker forced my hand and the inevitable awkwardness to follow is HIS FUCKING FAULT
Yeah I'm a fucking retarded incompetent piece of shit that ought to be fired, BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT
I'm so fucking dead inside. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to do anything. I'm fucking done with putting up a facade at work and smiling to mask my discomfort all the fucking time. I'm done with joking with people and I'm done being friendly. Anyone says some fucking shit to me I don't like I'll make damn sure they know it. Yeah I might get myself fired soon. I don't give a fuck anymore. All I look forward to is the day I finally work up the courage to fucking end it.

Leave and be done with it.

Last edited:
Your coworkER made the wrong CHOice.

Sorry to hear brother. Maybe start looking for a new job then just quit?

I handed in my notice. Still haven't secured a job. End of date approaching next week.

IDGAF...

Last paragraph.

fucking ragefuel. THat cunt picked on a literal autist. Fucker should be shot
yeah idk if it’s because I can’t take jokes properly or something but its really stressed me out that he could push me around and I couldn’t do anything back so I would think if murdering him would fix things and couldn’t focus in class for some reason because it would bother me then he fucked off randomly