Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It is just funny how most of ITcels look like soyjak

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Like memes literally write themselves

I bet the whole forum mogs them

I saw a post there stating that users here shaming them for their looks is further proof that incels are just lazy and bullshitting their incel status. If you truly believe that the forum mogs most of them then how did the IT members get into relationships? Shouldn't they also be incels too? If we are going off of just looks and not autism, disabilities or whatever. How can users here in good faith say that IT are uglier than us but then also complain about being ugly and single?

@Zer0/∞ What do you think?
I stand by my word wether its looks or not by god we mog them

I saw a post there stating that users here shaming them for their looks is further proof that incels are just lazy and bullshitting their incel status. If you truly believe that the forum mogs most of them then how did the IT members get into relationships? Shouldn't they also be incels too? If we are going off of just looks and not autism, disabilities or whatever. How can users here in good faith say that IT are uglier than us but then also complain about being ugly and single?

@Zer0/∞ What do you think?
Because they are trannies, faggots and literal cuckolds in open "relationships". The blackpill doesn't exist for faggots, every fag can get laid on grindr within a matter of seconds. Same for trannies because lets be honest they are just fags with crossdress fetish, straight roasties don't fuck trannies. And if you're a literal cuck the standards are obviously way lower. The tiny rest of them who are actually in normal heterosexual relationships probably ascended through JBW and/or just be tall. I wouldn't be surprised if all these white soybeards have noodle wives.

If your observation is correct, that the majority of the users who posted pics were fags, then that would make sense as to how they were able to find a partner - be it in an open arrangement or not. For the JBW posters, would that be proof that the white users here could ascend with a noodlewhore if they truly wanted to? I'm not sure how picky Asian foids are when it comes to the height of white men - I wonder which takes precedence, height or white?
One thing you have to understand about noodles' white fetish is that they specifically have a fetish for ANGLO men. The more stereotypically WASP you look, the more they will forgive other traits like height. Blond or red hair with light eyes + typical anglo pheno I believe can all get laid with noodles. Even obesity is often forgiven if you have these traits.