Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its crazy how dangerous being a subhuman is

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
Like the fact that we can literally get accused of sexual assault/rape etc. Just because we look ugly is just wild asf. Ik this is common knowledge but like damn man

Yeah, it's really wild bro

Yeah, and you are automatically not trusted around children either. Brutal for any ugly men who wanna work with kids.

Yeah, and you are automatically not trusted around children either. Brutal for any ugly men who wanna work with kids.
That's true as well.

I remember one time I was at a store called rite aid and I was exiting the store and there was this dad and his little daughter

(she was probably like 4 or 5) when the dad saw me he pulled his daughter toward him like I was gonna kidnap her or something.

I literally was just walking out of the store and this happened. Brootal

That's true as well.

I remember one time I was at a store called rite aid and I was exiting the store and there was this dad and his little daughter

(she was probably like 4 or 5) when the dad saw me he pulled his daughter toward him like I was gonna kidnap her or something.

I literally was just walking out of the store and this happened. Brootal
Youngcel here.

When people see my subhuman face/frame, they just look down on me or treat me like a little child. Foids don't really care about my presence (in that, they're not afraid, rather disgusted or feel pity and ignore me. One gigastacy foid in my class gave me the typical disgusted grimace look as I asked her about schoolwork :feelsree::cryfeels:) as a consequence.

I cannot wait (lie) until I get older and am not only looked down upon, but also seen as a threat :fuk::feelsrope:

Youngcel here.

When people see my subhuman face/frame, they just look down on me or treat me like a little child. Foids don't really care about my presence (in that, they're not afraid, rather disgusted or feel pity and ignore me. One gigastacy foid in my class gave me the typical disgusted grimace look as I asked her about schoolwork :feelsree::cryfeels:) as a consequence.

I cannot wait (lie) until I get older and am not only looked down upon, but also seen as a threat :fuk::feelsrope:
I am youngcel to but I look older than I am. People usually view me as a threat because I have subhuman face and dreadlocks.

So you already know when they see me they will always think of the stereotypical black thug nigga (which wouldn't be that bad if I wasn't ugly lmaoo)

The amount of times I have walked past women and they have either started walking really fast or clutching their purse or whatever is just insane.

I just want to be loved bro :cryfeels:

I am youngcel to but I look older than I am. People usually view me as a threat because I have subhuman face and dreadlocks.

So you already know when they see me they will always think of the stereotypical black thug nigga (which wouldn't be that bad if I wasn't ugly lmaoo)

The amount of times I have walked past women and they have either started walking really fast or clutching their purse or whatever is just insane.

I'm a blackcel too bro. I give off the autistic nigga vibe. Yet I can still imagine it happening to me.

"No one cares who you are, only what you are." - Rehab Room

:blackpill::feelsrope:

I'm a blackcel too bro. I give off the autistic nigga vibe. Yet I can still imagine it happening to me.

"No one cares who you are, only what you are." - Rehab Room

:blackpill::feelsrope:
Brootal. I wonder just how much better we would have it if not for the horrible stereotypes that us black niggas got (ofc subhumans are subhumans tho so we would still suffer jfl)

Brootal. I wonder just how much better we would have it if not for the horrible stereotypes that us black niggas got (ofc subhumans are subhumans tho so we would still suffer jfl)
Make no mistake bro, we're still worthless ethnics. Dark skin/hair/eyes. I have the typical street sweeper ethnic phenotype.

Even if blacks had the reputation of being hardworking, good citizens, we are still common trash. And SUB4. Nothing will ever be enough to make us actually humans in the eyes of normshits and foids unless everyone 5/10 and above disappeared.

I'm a newcomer. What does jfl mean?

Make no mistake bro, we're still worthless ethnics. Dark skin/hair/eyes. I have the typical street sweeper ethnic phenotype.

Even if blacks had the reputation of being hardworking, good citizens, we are still common trash. And SUB4. Nothing will ever be enough to make us actually humans in the eyes of normshits and foids unless everyone 5/10 and above disappeared.
That is true as well.

We love you brocel

Like the fact that we can literally get accused of sexual assault/rape etc. Just because we look ugly is just wild asf. Ik this is common knowledge but like damn man
at my dads workplace a sub5 gave flowers to some fat 30 year old foid and she didn’t like that and accused him of harassment to HR. A few days later she’s messing with one of the guys from work.

at my dads workplace a sub5 gave flowers to some fat 30 year old foid and she didn’t like that and accused him of harassment to HR. A few days later she’s messing with one of the guys from work.
Brootal

I look like a pedophile or sex-offender due to my subhuman upper eyelid exposure. Atleast if i were non-threating ugly, i could've just cope in peace without normies constantly staring at me in public spaces.

I look like a pedophile or sex-offender due to my subhuman upper eyelid exposure. Atleast if i were non-threating ugly, i could've just cope in peace without normies constantly staring at me in public spaces.
Same here brocel. I also look like a pussy on top of looking like a pedophile because of my eyes looking big

Do you look like Cuffem

At least when you're seen as a threat you can imagine you're an overpowered anime character

At least when you're seen as a threat you can imagine you're an overpowered anime character
I will do that next time I go to the outside world

You can be attacked by simps, as well.