Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW it is not a good idea for an incel bro to ask his sister to put her hands on his penis to coom

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
They might chafe, especially if circumcised.

Instead you should buy an onahole (with lube) for her to use on you.

Onahole

You can tell her it's not incest since she's not actually touching you.

She'll do it if she loves you.

She could also learn how to clean it. Her fingers are smaller and would be more capable of cleansing it.

In exchange you should perform services for her in thanks, otherwise it will not be a symbiotic relationship. No need to parasite your imouto.

hello IT, how was your day?

That sucks.
for that you need an oral condom like the one invented by that guy who sued Arnold and is now curing cancer and sponsored a book of Chinese wisdom about fucking pubescent girls

My foid sister would never lol

My foid sister would never lol
just buy an onahole and give it to her without telling her what it is. Just by like "catch" and throw it at her and she will instinctively catch it

Once she feels it she will want to put it to use

just buy an onahole and give it to her without telling her what it is. Just by like "catch" and throw it at her and she will instinctively catch it

Once she feels it she will want to put it to use
Are you sure lol? She would look at it and throw it back at me out of fear

Are you sure lol? She would look at it and throw it back at me out of fear
High school canadian curry student with a girl named roshani in her class. If they track your ip it would lead to your general location. The gaps would be filled by post history. If a complaint to law authorities was made and they saw it as a serious threat of rape they'd find you within 2 days.

High school canadian curry student with a girl named roshani in her class. If they track your ip it would lead to your general location. The gaps would be filled by post history. If a complaint to law authorities was made and they saw it as a serious threat of rape they'd find you within 2 days.
Is there anything I can do?

Do you guys from IT have nothing better to do?. It looks like kids doing shit on forums and discord servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back