Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It is now impossible for Asian men to get laid in westernized countries in 2020

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
The only Asian couples I see in the west are recent immigrants, and this has everything to do with the supply and demand of noodlewhores. Relatively speaking, there is a very small Asian population in westernized countries, so they are short in supply. Objectively speaking I think noodlewhores are better looking than other ethnicities foids (curry foids for example), but they are not seen as beautiful by everyone like white women are. Noodlewhores are the women of women, a second class among a second class.

As a ricecel, I simply can not compete in this current meta, because the demand from other races even outpaces demand by ricecels, especially since a lot give up (myself included). There is a kernel of truth when noodlewhores lie about Asian men not wanting them, but it's because we know we got rejected in advance.

I won't even bother going into interracial couplings for Asian men since they are a statistical anomaly. Go outside in any major metropolitan city and it's undeniable that there is a "white fever" problem.

Race segregation is necassary. Caucasions, Mongoloids, and Negroids need to be seperated.

Its impossible for asian men who arent 8/10 or higher. Changs and Chadpreets actually dont do that bad.

Race segregation is necassary. Caucasions, Mongoloids, and Negroids need to be seperated.

Based. I also support segregating people based on looks and intelligence to end hypergamy and exploitation of less fortunate people

The only Asian couples I see in the west are recent immigrants
JFL this is so true. They are either FOB or just simply tourists of some sort.

Its impossible for asian men who arent 8/10 or higher. Changs and Chadpreets actually dont do that bad.
I have never ever seen a Chang or Chadpreet. Do they even exist outside of the internet?
Honestly on the internet i'm not even sure I have seen a Chang.

Last edited:
even 8/10 Chang struggles from time to time, because he has to compete with 8/10 Chad. the global sexual market competition has ruined things for everyone but the very top.

Kpopmaxx or SEAmaxx.

that's the dream.i would go a step further and say countries need to keep to themselves.A random portuguese cannot compete with a random german.it's so fucking over for me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kpopmaxx or SEAmaxx.
Telling ricecels to just look like korean pop stars is like telling mayos to just be Chad. First of all I can't pass as Korean, second I have a subhuman face that can't be fixed.

SEA works for mayos only tbh

Mohammed Ali was saying this decades ago. You'd get destroyed socially in the west for saying this though

I have never ever seen a Chang or Chadpreet. Do they even exist outside of the internet?
Honestly on the internet i'm not even sure I have seen a Chang.
Most curries in UK are Muslim or Sikh (52%) so you would've seen a Chadbul or a Chaddam, but yea, they're much rarer than Chads or Tyrones.

Most curries in UK are Muslim or Sikh (52%) so you would've seen a Chadbul or a Chaddam, but yea, they're much rarer than Chads or Tyrones.
I've literally never seen one. I don't the Asian pheno even allows for the creation of Chads unless you're talking about the top 0.0001% genetic anomalies. Asian men simply look too childish to look good. Even supposedly good looking ones have too many neotenous features.

I guess a curry can be a Chad if he looks southern European. Personally i've never seen that in real life though.

Telling ricecels to just look like korean pop stars is like telling mayos to just be Chad. First of all I can't pass as Korean, second I have a subhuman face that can't be fixed.

SEA works for mayos only tbh

There's always Africamaxxing. I can't see why SEAmaxxing would not work if you have the height for it.

Mohammed Ali was saying this decades ago. You'd get destroyed socially in the west for saying this though
Yeah, though with that said, you also have to consider that race is a gradual change. There's a difference between a Somali and Yemeni mixing VS a Somali and a Swede mixing. Or a Turk and a Greek VS a Turk and an Indian. Though other factors, like religion or lifestyle, also matter.

that's the dream.i would go a step further and say countries need to keep to themselves.A random portuguese cannot compete with a random german.it's so fucking over for me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some international moving around will be inevitable, though usually most people dont even like leaving their homelands, and history shows this. Mass migartion exists nowadays because whites ruin and destroy other countries than cry like autists when the people from their come over to their countries

Yeah, though with that said, you also have to consider that race is a gradual change. There's a difference between a Somali and Yemeni mixing VS a Somali and a Swede mixing. Or a Turk and a Greek VS a Turk and an Indian. Though other factors, like religion or lifestyle, also matter.

Some international moving around will be inevitable, though usually most people dont even like leaving their homelands, and history shows this. Mass migartion exists nowadays because whites ruin and destroy other countries than cry like autists when the people from their come over to their countries
i can't speak about the middle easy but in europe people flee from their countries because their own countries are too shitty and at the end of the day,mouths wanna eat and keep whatever shred of pride they can by not begging.

i can't speak about the middle easy but in europe people flee from their countries because their own countries are too shitty and at the end of the day,mouths wanna eat and keep whatever shred of pride they can by not begging.
Thats mostly eastern europeans fleeing to western europe iirc

Last edited:
Oh yeah, lol, Spain and Protugal are garbage
incels are 10th rate citizens in london.At least in portugal your regular incel can breathe for 5 seconds without wanting to rope.london is hell for a semi beaner low iq manlet with no money to live an ostentatious lifestyle.it's over

Its a triple whammy against Asian men in America and other Anglo nations. 50-70% of Noodles don't want us. 93+ percent of non-Asian foids don't want us. And White society largely ignores our problem and in a lot of cases, poke fun at us when are already downtroddened . This is why I want white Anglos to disappear. The sooner the better for us Asian men and ethniccels in general. You should never show mercy to those who show you none.

In my estimation after almost a decade of tallying, I suspect that 60 -70 % of noodlewhores are with non-Asian men and about 40% end up actually marrying them (mostly white).

If this depravity and phenomenon isn't contained in western Anglo countries, pretty much all of Asia will look like San Francisco one day. Ethnic women with low tier / normie white men and HORDES of ethnic men unable to get their own foids.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back