Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT Landwhale says Misandry isn’t real

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
81347BC5 3D44 4CEA B547 F05D58B7EB08

Daily reminder that these are the type of life failures who frequent IT. TERFs with dyed hair and who are 40kg overweight.

I saw this the other day. Honestly what is up with these bitches' minds??? They're so privileged that they can't put their shoes in someone who is well worse off than them.

IT feminazis: "Misandry isn't real"
The same IT feminazis: "I hate men they are all monsters. If I had a baby boy in my stomach I would get an abortion. #KillMen #MenAreSubhuman"

lol people are so stuck in the past. they still think its pre women suffrage or some shit.

Apparently we arent depressed virgins either
The memes write themselves

Yay apparently im not a virgin.

Of course they'd say that. They're the only ones (& their selective pals when the fad is in) who can be the victims.

Landwhales has no excuse literally. Just lose weight you fucking tank. Disgusting.

"Incels are not depressed virgins" - Give me a break you fucking kike hamplanet.

Bump, IT won’t touch this ever.

These losers are just trying to out-victim us, lol. They only exist to virtue signal and get victim points. Nothing new here. Just fat landwhale feminists upset because the world doesn't revolve around them.

It's normal for these guys to find a legitimate group of people who are victims, and then try to shift the spotlight on them. They chose us because they know that society doesn't like us already so they won't be called out on it.

In other words, these IT cucks are even bigger losers than us, lmao.

The fat bitch says we've all ascended gentlemen, now it's truly over.

Misandry is not a real thing, says the misandrist.

These losers are just trying to out-victim us, lol. They only exist to virtue signal and get victim points. Nothing new here. Just fat landwhale feminists upset because the world doesn't revolve around them.

It's normal for these guys to find a legitimate group of people who are victims, and then try to shift the spotlight on them. They chose us because they know that society doesn't like us already so they won't be called out on it.

In other words, these IT cucks are even bigger losers than us, lmao.
[Based]

IT feminazis: "Misandry isn't real"
The same IT feminazis: "I hate men they are all monsters. If I had a baby boy in my stomach I would get an abortion. #KillMen #MenAreSubhuman"

Only they can be victims, no one else

"Grr, those idiots think they have it bad, being hated and despised by everyone around them because they are hated and despised by everyone around them. Their self-perpetuating existential despair and chronic touch-starvation DOES NOT EVEN COMPARE to my 9-5 desk job. Oh, and my smartphone's two months out of date, too. Stupid spoiled inkels."

"Grr, those idiots think they have it bad, being hated and despised by everyone around them because they are hated and despised by everyone around them. Their self-perpetuating existential despair and chronic touch-starvation DOES NOT EVEN COMPARE to my 9-5 desk job. Oh, and my smartphone's two months out of date, too. Stupid spoiled inkels."
:lul:

It's like racists say there is no racism

whores like this shouldnt be allowed to free speech

When IT and Landwhale go together the opinion or whatever the fuck that person wrote goes invalid.

When IT and Landwhale go together the opinion or whatever the fuck that person wrote goes invalid.
If a woman is posting on IT they are fat, guaranteed.

landwhales are so disguisting,as much as cucks

ask her why and she'll crash like an npc typically does