Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT member coping hard.

Lmao, what a fucking idiot

This pollyanna mfer can't see reality

I kind of get it, I want a heightmogger gf. The only problem is she'll leave you for a taller guy.

basically he likes being pegged.

Extreme delusions.

Lmao, what a fucking idiot
back in the day being short was not such a big deal, like there were great kings who was short. of course there were no foid rights.

back in the day being short was not such a big deal, like there were great kings who was short. of course there were no foid rights.
Human rights and liberty should never exist.

>reddit
Dnw dnr dont care

Human rights and liberty should never exist.
tfw you will never be able to just grab big tiddy stacy and rape her and move on with your life :cryfeels:

WOMENS RIGHTS WERE A MISTAKE

How tall are you? And how tall is your “ideal gf”
I'm 5'8, my ideal gf would be 6'5 so that my head would be at chest level on her.

I kind of get it, I want a heightmogger gf. The only problem is she'll leave you for a taller guy.
i would also want a tall gf to breed out my manlet genetics but i know it will never happen

>I love being short!

But on the other hand, I do believe short men should come with the terms of being short.

Reddit mf talking about their tall furry anthro gfs.

IMG 1924

>I embraced my shortness, and honestly, it worked wonders for my confidence and self-esteem.

jfl :feelsPop:

"just be confident bro":feelskek:
"just go for short girls bro"-short foids hate manlets
ZNGK4JD
Qv6LR5B
6IbGzeN

:feelskek:

How can people cope like this? I tried to explain to my dad how height affects a person's life. I told him that taller men statistically earn more, are more attractive, are treated better, are more satisfied with life, commit less suicide than shorter men and I showed him research that confirms this but at the end he literally said "Height doesny matter at all" :feelskek:

if all short men magically disappeared society would collapse immediately, how would they like that?

the government will pass laws that will punish anyone who tries to commit suicide and is caught (this law will only apply to men, of course) so that we cannot escape from this misery and remain their slaves, while they live their lives in luxury and happiness with toilets (which are 100% protected)

short women need to have their soyer degenerate mates shot and be made into my ass slaves