Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It might not be what you think it is .

saint_FTW

saint_FTW

Banned
-
Yeah I know being an incel sucks for not having a partner or maintaining friendships but look at it this way ... of course it's more complicated than that but some incels such as myself are blessed by peace , imagine if ur gf is pregnant right now , when the kids grow up u have to take care of their shit and no doubt you need to have money to give ur wife . Enjoy ur life right now and don't always look at the things you lack , it only destroys ur self esteem further . And who knows in the next fucking 5 or 10 years ur no longer in ur 20s so atlest u know the things u can control and the things u can't control like a girl choosing another guy over ya are always gonna fuck u up mentally, so keep ur eyes on the prize that can be done .

Fellow incel , Saint ...... I'm out

Grays threads are always the most retarded.

but look at it this way theory

COPE IT, HARDEER
COPE IT, HARDEER
COPE IT, HARDEER

I cant just ignore chad grabbing stacy by the ass in public and kissing her.

Yeah I know being an incel sucks for not having a partner or maintaining friendships but look at it this way ... of course it's more complicated than that but some incels such as myself are blessed by peace , imagine if ur gf is pregnant right now , when the kids grow up u have to take care of their shit and no doubt you need to have money to give ur wife . Enjoy ur life right now and don't always look at the things you lack , it only destroys ur self esteem further . And who knows in the next fucking 5 or 10 years ur no longer in ur 20s so atlest u know the things u can control and the things u can't control like a girl choosing another guy over ya are always gonna fuck u up mentally, so keep ur eyes on the prize that can be done .

Fellow incel , Saint ...... I'm out
kys, foids and humanity must pay for what they've done to me and most of us, there's no peace without payback, I'll feel peace once they're burning and screaming for mercy "IMS ORRY IM SOOORRRYWY IM SORRWY WERE SORRWY!" then I'll feel peace