Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It never began for Europecels

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
http://silentcircle.co.uk/coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-peoples-europe/

"In his book «Praktischer Idealismus», Kalergi explains that the citizens of the future “United States of Europe” will not be the people of the Old Continent, but a new mixed breed, the products of thorough and widespread miscegenation. He states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and other non-White races, to create a multiracial population, with not clear sense of tradition or identity and therefore easily controlled by the ruling elite."

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the current diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals."

"Although no textbook mentions Kalergi, his ideas are the guiding principles of the European Union. The belief that the peoples of Europe should be mixed with Africans and Asians, to destroy our identity, to break down traditional ways of living and create a single mixed race, is the reason for community policies that promote minority interests. The underlying motives are not really humanitarian, but because the power behind the ruthless regime dominating the EU plans the greatest genocide in history."

"If we look around us, the implementation of the Kalergi Plan seems to be at an advanced stage. We face Europe’s fusion with the Third World. The plague of interracial marriage produces each year thousands of young people of mixed race: ‘The children of Kalergi’. Under the dual pressures of misinformation and humanitarian stupefaction, promoted by the mass media, we Europeans are being taught to renounce our origins, and to renounce our national identity."

"The servants of globalization are trying to convince us that to deny our identity, is a progressive and humanitarian act, that “racism” is wrong, because they want us all to be blind consumers. It is necessary, now more than ever, to counter the lies of the System, to awaken the revolutionary spirit among Europeans. Every one must be made aware of this truth, that European integration amounts to genocide. We have no other option, the alternative is national suicide."

It’s over for us poor Europeans who are still proud of our national identity, and those who are being patriotic towards their own country.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I get a sick sense of satisfaction when I imagine that the mutts brought to life under this plan will live lives as unsatisfactory as mine. I can't help it, they will probably get mogged into oblivion by the few remaining Chads.

I get a sick sense of satisfaction when I imagine that the mutts brought to life under this plan will live lives as unsatisfactory as mine. I can't help it, they will probably get mogged into oblivion by the few remaining Chads.
Legit. Imagine how many truecels will be out there kek

It is already happening. Eurocels can't get laid and are already heading to Asia in order to gather female affection because european whores only care about BBC.

Fine by me.

Give me some white nordic stacy's I can breed with then? Where are they?

JFL if you believe this crap.

just give me my self-hating noodlewhore already