Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It Never Began

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Admiral
★★

stay away from reddit,. shittok, twitter because these places are filled with attention starved roasties who project their insecurities on sub5 men.

stay away from reddit,. shittok, twitter because these places are filled with attention starved roasties who project their insecurities on sub5 men.
Even worse they will post fantasies of fictional men. Gojo alone has insane number of fanatics.

Even worse they will post fantasies of fictional men. Gojo alone has insane number of fanatics.
Yeah , they prefer an anime character over a real human being. That's how much they are tristy for Chads
Imagine the countrary with a male

Then go where to replace these?

Give me some new copes. I deleted Reddit and Twitter some months ago because I'm trying to cut back on cooming because there are triggers everywhere. TikTok has some cool edits and stuff and it's a bit more entertaining than YouTube right now.

based, bunch of degenerate woke bitches on them and thats it.