Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It really breaks my heart that there’s no future ahead of me

Celius

Celius

-
Even after I’m done with studying, I’ll still be in the same position as I am now. It’s like no matter what I do, everything else will still be the same. I’ll still be in the same fucking body, same fucking house, same fucking city, same fucking situation, it’s the same shit. Even if I want change, it’s not gonna happen.

It’s only gonna get worse. I’m gonna slowly lose every little thing I have now and will be left with nothing. That is, if I even have anything worth of value built for myself, I don’t even really like the subject I’m studying. I have some interests but they’re very niche and aimless, considering where I live.

It’s just really sad how the life of an ugly incel is nothing but disappointment, emptiness and pain. There is no future. You’ll just have to adapt to whatever curveball life’s willing to throw at you.

There is nothing more embarrassing now than ‘trying’ after being proven to you time after time that it’s pointless. You’ll just end up becoming more disappointment. It’s not that giving up is appealing or easy, it’s just that there is no other option.

Last edited:
I hope I could kill some users from this forum on a wrestling cage. I want to kick them really hard in their balls.

Nothing worse than the guy who tries very hard for a long time and still doesn't make it. Thats like my low tier normie friend.

Most normies get married in their late 20s, do the same shitty type of job for the next 40 years, they aren't financially free, same wife but ageing and will most likely live in the same house for the rest of their life
Yeah, you’re probably right honestly. I think the loneliness is making me channel my frustration into more irrelevant topics when in actuality, I’m just upset for being alienated.

Even after I’m done with studying, I’ll still be in the same position as I am now. It’s like no matter what I do, everything else will still be the same. I’ll still be in the same fucking body, same fucking house, same fucking city, same fucking situation, it’s the same shit. Even if I want change, it’s not gonna happen.

It’s only gonna get worse. I’m gonna slowly lose every little thing I have now and will be left with nothing. That is, if I even have anything worth of value built for myself, I don’t even really like the subject I’m studying. I have some interests but they’re very niche and aimless, considering where I live.

It’s just really sad how the life of an ugly incel is nothing but disappointment, emptiness and pain. There is no future. You’ll just have to adapt to whatever curveball life’s willing to throw at you.

There is nothing more embarrassing now than ‘trying’ after being proven to you time after time that it’s pointless. You’ll just end up becoming more disappointment. It’s not that giving up is appealing or easy, it’s just that there is no other option.
I feel you man :cryfeels:

Life is all about luck. Some people have everything, others have nothing

life is boring, cucked and make you feel like shit. i am not really that unhappy that i am not going to have a family, a nagging wife and non obidient kids.
i sometimes think about myself being in my own big room with a giant tv screen, a gaming computer and a lot of sex toys and dolls and a diamond rank on my lol account.

Honestly no clue how good or bad a normie life really is. One the one hand they are neurotypical, so they fundamentally percieve it all through a differend lense.

In addition, they get laid and have friends, but when I see most normies, I would hate being their friend and in the post-nut clarity after fucking their wifes, I would proably also hate being married to them as well.

On the other hand, some of the marriages I have seen from the outside look extremly happy. Maybe if these friends were my friends and the wife my wife I would not mind their flaws as much.

Really hard to tell how it would feel to live their lifes. The knowledge that I am capable of making a women choose me though, preferably desire me physically as well, that I'm certain would make me happier. Rest is a pretty big gamble.

take solace in that you aren't alone