[RageFuel] IT retards deny that sex is a basic human need

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Stay away, CIA
11d 1h 43m

How can you be so fucking delusional? Also, what's up with these awful drawings?

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
62d 18h 4m
These foid draws herself curvy so she is probably obese, females always see themselves thiner than they actually see

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
-
132d 23h 36m
Food is not a basic need because you can survive by eating dirt instead. Literally IT logic.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
85d 6h 32m
that glasses becky is what a typical IT foid looks like. no stacy is interested in reddit

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
62d 18h 4m
Profligate

Profligate

Major
5d 13h 27m
Unpopular opinion: to be honest you can survive just fine as a "monk"

Reproduction is a goal not a need. Get in touch with the nature and it shall lead you to the truth.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
24d 7h 36m
The science is on our side though.
Inkedmaslow-s-hierarchy-of-neds--scalable-vector-illustration-655400474-5c6a47f246e0fb000165cb...jpg

Smitty

Smitty

Take down the US Government (in Hoi4)
★★★
5d 11h 32m
Smug cunt making these strawman comics thinking she is some kind of an intellectual jfl female education was a mistake.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Grand Dragon on the KKK
★★★
15d 12h 33m
This neurotic bitch is really forcing her ugly comics everywhere.

At least have the decency to learn to draw before lying about what incels believe and say.

Fucking whore.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
36d 18m
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Grand Dragon on the KKK
★★★
15d 12h 33m
Smug cunt making these strawman comics thinking she is some kind of an intellectual jfl female education was a mistake.
I've yet to see just ONE of these comicc that doesnt portray us as a neckbeards. It really shows that these people are 30-something old boomers who are completely out of touch with time. This shit is 2012 tier and incels are completely anti-neckbeard.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
36d 18m

So Leftists get to use the Maslow Hierarchy of needs whenever they feel like it. Just not when we need to. They disavow ALL the evidence outside there to deny that Sex is a necessary to live a decent life.

Smitty

Smitty

★★★
5d 11h 32m
I've yet to see just ONE of these comicc that doesnt portray us as a neckbeards. It really shows that these people are 30-something old boomers who are completely out of touch with time. This shit is 2012 tier and incels are completely anti-neckbeard.
She is a millennial cunt who blew her money on some "art" degree and is now angry at the world jfl boomers make memes about how entitled everybody is even though they are the most entitled generation ever

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
36d 18m

This is their last like of defence.

Smitty

Smitty

★★★
5d 11h 32m

This is their last like of defence.
These are the same people who riot for UBI and other gibs bullshit jfl how dare you wanting to eat disgusting incel?! :feels:

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
36d 18m
These are the same people who riot for UBI and other gibs bullshit jfl how dare you wanting to eat disgusting incel?! :feels:
The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Officer
★★★
19d 19h 3m
This doesn't make sense at all, if we need it we also want it obviously. It would've made sense if it said that want is not need, but IT is retarded as always

So Leftists get to use the Maslow Hierarchy of needs whenever they feel like it. Just not when we need to. They disavow ALL the evidence outside there to deny that Sex is a necessary to live a decent life.
"This scientific proof doesn't count because I don't like it"

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
36d 18m
This doesn't make sense at all, if we need it we also want it obviously. It would've made sense if it said that want is not need, but IT is retarded as always

"This scientific proof doesn't count because I don't like it"
Like the Roman Catholic Church in the Middle Ages. The Sun revolves around the Earth & not the other way round.

This is power madness.

goydivision

goydivision

gothcel
-
2d 55m
These foid draws herself curvy so she is probably obese, females always see themselves thiner than they actually see
she is literally obese. reddit is sperging out on me rn, but there's a picture. Not a good look, bc we only see her arms, but she has hanging meat size arms with sausage fingers

slavcel11

slavcel11

Veteran
13d 2h 20m
stupid.png

ok cuck, but a foid won't die if I punch her in the face, will she? Then why does her right not to be beaten by me is guaranteed by law?

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Stay away, CIA
11d 1h 43m
she is literally obese. reddit is sperging out on me rn, but there's a picture. Not a good look, bc we only see her arms, but she has hanging meat size arms with sausage fingers
She's also a furry :feelspuke:

Feargin

Feargin

ER Doctor
3d 5h 45m
Sex is a fundamental need required in order to exist. Femoids are pretty much genociding incel genes, even our looksmatches fucking hate us.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
62d 18h 4m
Yes I saw the pic, jfl at females

grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★★
70d 11h 32m
I would let this one go, guys. It's not a need, it's a desire.

Of course, one can always argue that a desire, if not met for long, can cause frustration, thus mental unrest, and then a pattern of unhealthy behavior, so it becomes a need. But that's a stretch.

It's a desire, just admit it.

You are not owed sex (nobody is owed anything anyway), that's something I agree with normies about.

Does that mean you have to give up on the idea of getting it ? No, it just means that you'll probably have to give something in exchange.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
55d 9h 45m
the fact that the drawing has a foid just makes it worse and cringy

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
36d 18m

Of course, one can always argue that a desire, if not met for long, can cause frustration, thus mental unrest, and then a pattern of unhealthy behavior, so it becomes a need. But that's a stretch.

You are not owed sex (nobody is owed anything anyway), that's something I agree with normies about.

Does that mean you have to give up on the idea of getting it ? No, it just means that you'll probably have to give something in exchange.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 10h 17m
disgusting

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
134d 21h 53m
Definitely retards

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
82d 18h 36m
Why is she so proud of these awful comics? She keeps posting them as if for toddler drawing and a textbox written in paid is something worth showing to others.

Sleeper

Sleeper

sad but true
★★★
18d 10h 44m
Food is not a basic need because you can survive by eating dirt instead. Literally IT logic.
you don't need a house, you just want a house
you don't need clean drinking water, you just want clean drinking water
these people are fucking retarded and i'm pretty sure most people would think so too. studies have shown human relationships helps relieve stress and depression and boosts the immune system. guess you're not entitled to feeling happy and healthy

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
82d 18h 28m
In Chinese 要 means BOTH need and want

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
5d 10h 38m
apparently sex is only a basic need when you are retarted ( physically/ mentally disabled)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Commander
★★★★
31d 1h 18m
The science is on our side though.
View attachment 264368
They love to say we need to feed the poor, we need shelters for the homeless, clothes for the homeless. Lmao so why not address the last point?
She is a millennial cunt who blew her money on some "art" degree and is now angry at the world jfl boomers make memes about how entitled everybody is even though they are the most entitled generation ever
The irony is palpable, fuck boomers
you don't need a house, you just want a house
you don't need clean drinking water, you just want clean drinking water
these people are fucking retarded and i'm pretty sure most people would think so too. studies have shown human relationships helps relieve stress and depression and boosts the immune system. guess you're not entitled to feeling happy and healthy
ch4d.jpg

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
42d 14h 43m
They're asexual faggots

manicel

manicel

cya
-
47d 21h 52m
Very good argument made by the foid, it completely changed my mind.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★★
16d 4h 34m
Unpopular opinion: to be honest you can survive just fine as a "monk"

Reproduction is a goal not a need. Get in touch with the nature and it shall lead you to the truth.
Without sex you suffer internally and become more and more isolated.
This comic is bullshit and women are crap

Zod

Zod

Officer
★★★★★
6d 12h 29m

..another IT member within our ranks. Mods please give me mod rights so I can clean this forum thoroughly, this is pathetic

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★★
16d 4h 34m
It's a desire, just admit it
No idiot. It's a basic human need that can lead to suicide, Isolation, alcoholism if not satisfied for a long time. This has been proven too many times it's frustrating having to say it again.
You are not owed food, nor health either but society does something to ensure everyone has the same basic needs met there.

My life turned into a shihole exactlt because of lack of sex and intimacy.
If normies really think so then i'm fucking happy when some hERo shot them dead brutally (the rights to life and protection aren't real in nature. Let's play this game?)

grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★★
70d 11h 32m
No idiot. It's a basic human need that can lead to suicide, Isolation, alcoholism if not satisfied for a long time. This has been proven too many times it's frustrating having to say it again.
You are not owed food, nor health either but society does something to ensure everyone has the same basic needs met there.

My life turned into a shihole exactlt because of lack of sex and intimacy.
If normies really think so then i'm fucking happy when some hERo shot them dead brutally (the rights to life and protection aren't real in nature. Let's play this game?)
I totally agree with the hypocrisy of their statement, but that's not what I was arguing.

The thing is, the difference between "need" and "want" is very much susceptible to interpretation.

At the end of the day, you need things to get what you want. Like how you need a boat to cross a sea. You don't need a boat if you don't want to cross.

When they say "basic needs", they think of basic "want", such as wanting to live and not suffer. They don't realize than incels want sex more than they want to live, which is why they have suicidal tendencies.

Truly I hate this discussion, it's mostly about semantics and we can't even argue properly because the hypocrisy shown on one side is a major distraction.

There are two important characteristics behind the concept of need :
  1. It is accessory. It only exists in conjunction with a goal, called the purpose.
  2. It is logically necessary. The purpose is assumed impossible to obtain without it.
We can't agree about what a basic need is unless we agree on what our basic purpose is. This basically means we have to agree on the meaning of life. That's obviously a tall philosophical order.

The logical necessity is also contentious. Some people managed to live a seemingly happy and fulfilling life as a celibate. We just don't know if this can be done by everyone.

Last edited:
T

TheMidgetCel

Recruit
5h 13m
Sex it is a basic need, sure you can survive without it, but the body stil lcraves for it and the mind can deteriorate because of the lack of it.

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
37d 19h 58m
I can't believe they're saying this when we've seen what normies have been doing during these months of lockdown. Normies, Chads and foids will go into a state of hysteria when they can't get laid for just a couple of weeks.
Also to IT saying that nobody is entitled to sex. I agree with that statement somewhat. Yes, I cannot force a foid to fuck me. But think about how much money goes towards foids. Data has shown that women take more in tax money than they contribute over the course of their lives. Also why are we forced to pay for foids and even for the consequences of having sex but we are not entitled to anything?

Zettacel

Zettacel

∈ 10^21 levels of Incel ⋑
★★★★★
23d 15h 53m
I solely exist in order to have sex and reproduce.
That's literally my main "purpose" in life, biologically speaking.

Last edited:
goydivision

goydivision

gothcel
-
2d 55m
FOUND THE PIC

C

crew2

Officer
★★★★
6d 14h 40m
I can't believe they're saying this when we've seen what normies have been doing during these months of lockdown. Normies, Chads and foids will go into a state of hysteria when they can't get laid for just a couple of weeks.
Also to IT saying that nobody is entitled to sex. I agree with that statement somewhat. Yes, I cannot force a foid to fuck me. But think about how much money goes towards foids. Data has shown that women take more in tax money than they contribute over the course of their lives. Also why are we forced to pay for foids and even for the consequences of having sex but we are not entitled to anything?
Yep exactly. "You're not entitled to sex"...takes away sex with Chad from females for a few months and they meltdown and commit suicide.

Also noticed how the countries that have the most Tinder users are the ones most affected by the virus? Hmmm I wonder why.

And equal pay isn't a basic human need either so I guess we can stop talking about that too and they can just suck it up and get on with it haha.

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
★★★
10d 7h 29m
Jfl, tell that to "sex workers"

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
★★★
10d 7h 29m
Guykild

Guykild

Veteran
★★★★
18d 1h 5m
They would go as far as to say to someone dehydrated that need water that what they're really saying is they want water and it's not needed.

Wasn't there some study done a long time ago where they did some test on 2 babies to see how they would act if they gave one attention and one no attention? And in the end I think one baby was showing healthy signs and happy and normal while the other was getting really ill and other things? I don't think the baby died, but it was like the complete opposite to the child that were actually getting both care and food while the other one just got food.
But I don't expect these people to do any scientific study. Aren't these the same types of people that go by "gender fluid"? I still remember thinking it was some weird LGBT drink for a while.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★
25d 3h 43m
humans have 3 basic instincts which are required to keep our race from going extinct.

-desire for water

-desire for food

-desire for sex.

this is common across all mammals, but when it comes to sex it's seen as OK for males to be deprived of this need.

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

Recruit
★★
1d 10h 20m
humans have 3 basic instincts which are required to keep our race from going extinct.

-desire for water

-desire for food

-desire for sex.

this is common across all mammals, but when it comes to sex it's seen as OK for males to be deprived of this need.
men are pretty much considered not human. As for an incel like myself, females seem to be some alien race

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★★
16d 4h 34m
When they say "basic needs", they think of basic "want", such as wanting to live and not suffer. They don't realize than incels want sex more than they want to live, which is why they have suicidal tendencies.

Truly I hate this discussion, it's mostly about semantics and we can't even argue properly because the hypocrisy shown on one side is a major distraction.

There are two important characteristics behind the concept of need :
  1. It is accessory. It only exists in conjunction with a goal, called the purpose.
  2. It is logically necessary. The purpose is assumed impossible to obtain without it
There's a strong correlation between male problems and female passive omissive sexuality.
Omissive violence to me is just as bad as commissive violence if not worse
There's a strong correlation between female liberation and male suicide also.

I'm perfectly fine to not having the right to sex as long as the same society that denies me the right to sex, family and reproduction doesn't force me to pay a single cent even for health and protection pourposes or education or can't force me to be drafted to die to protect it since it clearly gives me zero advantages and only takes and takes and takes from me.
Society doesn't owe me anything? Fine. I don't owe anything to society, not my work, not my commitment, not a single cent of my money.

grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★★
70d 11h 32m
I'm perfectly fine to not having the right to sex as long as the same society that denies me the right to sex, family and reproduction doesn't force me to pay a single cent even for health and protection pourposes or education or can't force me to be drafted to die to protect it since it clearly gives me zero advantages and only takes and takes and takes from me.
Society doesn't owe me anything? Fine. I don't owe anything to society, not my work, not my commitment, not a single cent of my money.
So we agree.

In my country I'm not even allowed to pay for sex. To me that's the last straw.

Last edited:
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★★
16d 4h 34m
So we agree.

In my country I'm not even allowed to pay for sex. To me that's the last straw.
For me they should force escorts to pay taxes and if they don't they should fine them for selling sex Illegally

Profligate

Profligate

Major
5d 13h 27m
Without sex you suffer internally and become more and more isolated.
This comic is bullshit and women are crap
You're talking out of your ass here and I suggest you to swallow your pride and learn a thing about human nature unless you wish to stay a nigger like you are now for the rest of your life.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★★
16d 4h 34m
You're talking out of your ass here and I suggest you to swallow your pride and learn a thing about human nature unless you wish to stay a nigger like you are now for the rest of your life.
I'm talking out of experience and a lot of pain.
Lack of intimacy and sex destroyed my psyche

Maxxer

Maxxer

Recruit
3h 23m
No, it is not. You don't need sex to be alive. You need shelter for proper temperature and protection, you need water for hydratation and food for energy, but sex does not sustain you body. However, being alive is not living, and without sex you're not really living.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Stay away, CIA
11d 1h 43m
No, it is not. You don't need sex to be alive. You need shelter for proper temperature and protection, you need water for hydratation and food for energy, but sex does not sustain you body. However, being alive is not living, and without sex you're not really living.
A need is something that's necessary to lead a healthy life. Sex falls under that category. Therefore it is a human need.