Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT thinking we’d all abuse women if given sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-

View: https://reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mqxrgx/incels_be_like/

This shit upsets me

I would more likely simp for a woman who actually decided to have sex with me than actually abuse her

fuck
lmao
14F446F5 9328 4FED 8036 933780CFF489

Last edited:
Only ones abusing people are IT, since it's a forum with many convicted pedophiles.
The ones still posting just haven't been caught.

50 shades of fucking gray :feelsYall:

I personally would because they want to be beaten and and dominated, they hate when you treat them nice, biggest turn off

It’s ironic how IT complains how we are hiveminded yet there is one comment that is being downvoted to oblivion just because he’s a virgin who didn’t even say anything hateful. IT is the real incel hive.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mqxrgx/incels_be_like/guiuvr2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

If I fuck, the girl receives sex too

IT are bullshiters.

Meanwhile chads who abuse whores are the ones who get the most sex.

We need to stop linking IT posts. IT is a dying subreddit and by doing this were basically hooking it up to its life support.
we should let it die

They are so terminally online they cannot disentangle online venting from real life, they are all like this too, it’s sad that their lives are unilaterally as bad as many of ours. No one voluntarily spends so many hours online that they cannot recognise online versus real life behaviour, and they’ll take one anecdote from this forum of someone trolling a woman irl and say it’s evidence what I just said is false lol

Chad abuses more women than all incels combined

''Not all women are like that!!!! Don't make assumptions!!!!'' :soy:
''By the way, I don't even have anecdotal proof but inkwells will abuse their girlfriends if they had one'' :soy:

The whole "abuse" shit is a dumb hoax for women to avoid all accountability.

Women who've been stalked, beaten, and infested with STDs by their partners will still try to position us as somehow worse in order to justify their terrible life decisions.

No exaggeration I've actually seen this shit on other forums JFL.

Lol incels are among the kindest and most empathetic group of people IRL. Which partly is to blame for getting no pussy.

InKw3LLls r dAngErous

rih_rih_bashed-768x408.jpg

Screen Shot 2021 05 07 at 113807 AM

Last edited:
I heard Princess_Kitty14 is a fake profile.