Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News IT trannies admit they are bullies

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Well, it's an improvement :feelsokman:

GifSoy83

IT hate incels because they themselves are incels

I too firmly believe that every woman deserves to be raped

They just want to create more incels.

They can go fuck themselves.

Thanks IT for teaching me that it's okay to bully and ridicule others, so I will bully and ridicule women :feelsaww:

what a fucking scum.. bullys like this guy deserve to be beaten to death

Thanks IT for teaching me that it's okay to bully and ridicule others, so I will bully and ridicule women :feelsaww:
Amen

"some people deserve to be bullied"
I agree IT. And I'll take your own words and use them for my life philosophy. I will bully some women as I see fit because they deserve it.
:feelsokman::feelshaha:

Tbh I agree. Foids and cucks need to be bullied and 100% deserve it.

Amen

"some people deserve to be bullied"
I agree IT. And I'll take your own words and use them for my life philosophy. I will bully some women as I see fit because they deserve it.
:feelsokman::feelshaha:
based

This reminds me of a video after the Nicolas Cruz shooting, where a seemingly emotionally upset foid (maybe a friend of one of the victims) was giving a speech. She said something like "yes, people say that we bullied Nicolas, but if you knew him, you would understand".

That video and this comment above reassured me to have absolutely no sympathy towards basically anyone.
They bully people for the fun of it, and sometimes, some victims (Eric and Dylan, Cho, ER, Cruz) fight back. And then the bullies cry, but also convince themselves that bullying is still right.

Most humans are absolute trash.
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

After seeing so many screenshots posted on IT, do they not stop to think ‘Maybe I am being a cuck and need to change my ways‘? Like, they gotta feel like right cucks when they defend women 24/7.

This reminds me of a video after the Nicolas Cruz shooting, where a seemingly emotionally upset foid (maybe a friend of one of the victims) was giving a speech. She said something like "yes, people say that we bullied Nicolas, but if you knew him, you would understand".

That video and this comment above reassured me to have absolutely no sympathy towards basically anyone.
They bully people for the fun of it, and sometimes, some victims (Eric and Dylan, Cho, ER, Cruz) fight back. And then the bullies cry, but also convince themselves that bullying is still right.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
If I went ER (in minecraft) or roped then my former classmates would say the same jfl.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
No disagreement here. Humans are objectively garbage :feelsUgh:

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
zero reasons to empathize with massacre victims

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
Any link brothee? Maybe a thread?. I'd love to watch it and save it

There's no justice in this world. :feelsbadman:

IT hate incels because they themselves are incels
Or they are foids who are hating on us because they do believe in the blackpill while trying to hide the blackpill in order to keep us in denial.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
It's been seen multiple times that nobody cares when bullying happens, but the moment the bullied reacts, it's when people start to intervene, the bullied and sometimes the bully get suspension and nothing happened here.

I'm surprised mass shootings happen so rarely considering all the shit bullied kids are put through.

In an ideal world, bullies should be cruelly punished.

Screenshot 20210904 220353

IT causes the incels to lose their mental health and go ER :lul::lul: