Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can't r/ForeverAlone fags just be humble enough to admit they are incels?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Those fags on that subreddit dont even want to admit the blackpill despite them desperately nashing their teeth trying their hardest to not admit they are incels when scumciety is literally shoving it into their mouths but instead hope for their ascension that has a 0.03% chance of happening, if they were humble enough to admit they are incels they would finally open their eyes on this twisted world and see how disgusting it really is and since no foid wants them you might as well hate them.

This is a shit situation to be in

Well I mean, that's how retarded redditors are, they would rather feel and identify as being alone but that implies there's a chance for them to renter society. They hate being called incels because it means there's no chance to renter society. in reality most people on forever alone are volcels that like to think they're lonely in order to be unique. The same way of how people larp on here and how some women are able to have accounts on Incels.is

because they try to have a relationship and for that they have sex sometimes. if you sre not virgin you are not an incel

Well, you should ask them

They fail to realize there are different types of incels, not every incel hates EVERY single woman. they probably like a good chunk of incels love their mom and thus can't consider themselves incels.

There's mods there who ban anyone who does. They also comb through your history and ban you from the subreddit if you simply called yourself an incel on other subreddits. The mods aren't virgins or FA. They're power hungry feminists and misandrists. I assume they gained that power from flashing their pussies because FA wasn't always like this.

They fail to realize there are different types of incels, not every incel hates EVERY single woman. they probably like a good chunk of incels love their mom and thus can't consider themselves incels.

They are incels in denial

most /r Foreveralone are fakecels, /r FA 30+ are the real truecels

i miss the incel subreddits. Fuck those FA cucks they deserve to die alone

They are coping oldcels from bluepilled times. The blackpill would be too brutal for them to take all at once

Overtaken by woman

Overtaken by woman
hey curryboy :feelshehe:
Indianpepe

they should join .is

they should join .is
Majority of them probably would if they found out about this site since they are desperately trying to deny the blackpill since soyddit would ban them for it, this forum would get revived if all those foreveralone fags joined us

Last edited:
Those fags on that subreddit dont even want to admit the blackpill despite them desperately nashing their teeth trying their hardest to not admit they are incels when scumciety is literally shoving it into their mouths but instead hope for their ascension that has a 0.03% chance of happening, if they were humble enough to admit they are incels they would finally open their eyes on this twisted world and see how disgusting it really is and since no foid wants them you might as well hate them.
ShortGuys reddit is pretty blackpilled

There's mods there who ban anyone who does. They also comb through your history and ban you from the subreddit if you simply called yourself an incel on other subreddits. The mods aren't virgins or FA. They're power hungry feminists and misandrists. I assume they gained that power from flashing their pussies because FA wasn't always like this.
wtf is FA?

I got permanently banned
IMG 0568

the discord server also has members who are married including mods

They all think incels are school shooters and shit lol when they themselves fit the definition. Modern media has warped what an "incel" actually is when the reality is more simple than that.

Some people can't handle the truth. I know, because I was once like that myself. Nowadays I couldn't care less. I see things for what they are, and tell it like it is. It's better than lying to yourself.

mom is not foid. she is woman. every incel hates foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back