Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT Users Claim Incels are Gay Because of Some Erotic Thoughts, but Women Don't Want Rape Despite Rape Fantasies.

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'm not trying to state whether or not foids actually have rape fantasies or want to be raped, I just like pointing out the hypocrisy here. I've seen so many IT posts calling incels gay because they wrote something that indicated homosexual thoughts (with no intention of going through with the act). So if secretly desiring homosexual sex makes one gay... does that mean that having a rape fetish means a foid genuinely wants to be raped? Because I can't see how one is true but the other isn't. If your identity is defined by your deep desires, than those incels are only gay if foids genuinely are rape-desiriers.

Don't think too hard about it. They're just man-hating retards.

If holes had 0 interest in rape, the number of times they'd enjoy thinking about rape would be 0.

I'm not trying to state whether or not foids actually have rape fantasies or want to be raped, I just like pointing out the hypocrisy here. I've seen so many IT posts calling incels gay because they wrote something that indicated homosexual thoughts (with no intention of going through with the act). So if secretly desiring homosexual sex makes one gay... does that mean that having a rape fetish means a foid genuinely wants to be raped? Because I can't see how one is true but the other isn't. If your identity is defined by your deep desires, than those incels are only gay if foids genuinely are rape-desiriers.
Some incels make memes about bluepillers coping with self-improvement,
while chad gets pussy without putting in any effort.

That's why every inkwell is a cuck according to those idiots.

If a foid has a rape fetish then yes she wants to get raped. That's kinda the whole point of the fetish.

But i agree that most people here are not gay