Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The main reason women dislike rape is not because they don't enjoy it but because it takes away their power and privilege.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
We all know that women claim to dislike rape, even though statistics show many women have rape fetishes and women who get raped often orgasm.
The MAIN reason, probably the ONLY reason women reject rape and cry and whine about it so often, even though for many it is any enjoyable experience, is because sex is woman's trump card that lets them have ALL the power in a relationship.

If men could just say "fuck it, I'll just rape her" and then have an orgasm in her and then walk away, all of female power would be broken, men would no longer be willing to romance women, buy them flowers and dinner, and marry them and buy them houses, cars, clothes and fancy vacations. Rape is the ultimate equalizer between men and women and women are hateful and fearful that if a man just rapes her it will take away all her power and privilege, that is why they react so horribly against rape, it's not the experience that they recoil at, it is their power and privilege to consent and make men beg for sex that they recoil and fear having taken away.

That is why if an incel just says "fuck it, I'll never get laid pandering to women, I will just rape them instead", it makes women so fearful and they get very upset at this thought, just like how rich people hate the thought of losing all their power and privilege and advantages that money gives them, if they ever become poor their life is far harder than someone who is born poor and just doesn't know any different. Raping women basically turns women into honorary men, they no longer can use sex as an advantage, tool and weapon against men to get what they want, for the first time in their privileged and pampered life they have to work for what they want and earn and deserve it like men do and the thought horrifies them.

It's just because it's generally not done by an attractive guy, in that case pretty sure they wouldn't even call it a rape

Women love being powerless to a big hunk of a chad. A woman wants him to strip her naked and fuck her brains out while she cries for help and he has a knife to her throat. Women, I’ll tell ya, some evil beings.

Women love being powerless to a big hunk of a chad. A woman wants him to strip her naked and fuck her brains out while she cries for help and he has a knife to her throat. Women, I’ll tell ya, some evil beings.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a Chad, normie, or incel, it’s the body’s physical response to being taken by force.

@IceStorm @30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Luzifer @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler

It doesn’t matter if it’s a Chad, normie, or incel, it’s the body’s physical response to being taken by force.

@IceStorm @30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Luzifer @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler
Exactly

Once societal collapse arrives
The great equalizer will come
Foids will pay
We will be the ones to have the last laugh

@30klhlvwizard

We all know that women claim to dislike rape, even though statistics show many women have rape fetishes and women who get raped often orgasm.
The MAIN reason, probably the ONLY reason women reject rape and cry and whine about it so often, even though for many it is any enjoyable experience, is because sex is woman's trump card that lets them have ALL the power in a relationship.

If men could just say "fuck it, I'll just rape her" and then have an orgasm in her and then walk away, all of female power would be broken, men would no longer be willing to romance women, buy them flowers and dinner, and marry them and buy them houses, cars, clothes and fancy vacations. Rape is the ultimate equalizer between men and women and women are hateful and fearful that if a man just rapes her it will take away all her power and privilege, that is why they react so horribly against rape, it's not the experience that they recoil at, it is their power and privilege to consent and make men beg for sex that they recoil and fear having taken away.

That is why if an incel just says "fuck it, I'll never get laid pandering to women, I will just rape them instead", it makes women so fearful and they get very upset at this thought, just like how rich people hate the thought of losing all their power and privilege and advantages that money gives them, if they ever become poor their life is far harder than someone who is born poor and just doesn't know any different. Raping women basically turns women into honorary men, they no longer can use sex as an advantage, tool and weapon against men to get what they want, for the first time in their privileged and pampered life they have to work for what they want and earn and deserve it like men do and the thought horrifies them.
extreme and so uncomfortable to the average person that it will never be discussed in any reasonable setting, but I would guess it's at least partially true
probably the most offensive thread I will ever give a :bigbrain: to

What an idiotic take.
1. The female-centric definition of rape is "sex with ugly men".
2. Traditional rape is the breaking of the hymen, after which the woman becomes dead weight on the family.
extreme and so uncomfortable to the average person that it will never be discussed in any reasonable setting, but I would guess it's at least partially true
probably the most offensive thread I will ever give a :bigbrain: to
Surprised you didn't catch these two points, you seem smart. But I shouldn't be too hard, Anglophones have gone so unimaginably full retard, they're unironically talking about "marital rape". Definitions are all thrown to the dogs.

What an idiotic take.
1. The female-centric definition of rape is "sex with ugly men".
2. Traditional rape is the breaking of the hymen, after which the woman becomes dead weight on the family.
Surprised you didn't catch these two points, you seem smart. But I shouldn't be too hard, Anglophones have gone so unimaginably full retard, they're unironically talking about "marital rape". Definitions are all thrown to the dogs.
GrAYcel

based tbh

They get having their g spots involuntarily stimulated by walking atrocities

I remember some foid saying: "if I would have been raped, I'd just go with it"

Very based. Without the power and privilege of controlling sex they'd be judged and liked (or hated) for their personalities, which are awful more often than not.

Lotta truth in this