Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was hilarious watching bluepillers trying to cope with Jeremy Meeks life story step by step until they were completely silenced

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
They tried to downplay the living blackpill that is Jeremy Meeks ever since he got famous and got completely obliterated as he kept proving them wrong by being more and more successful every year.

First when his mugshot got out and women started drooling over him bluepilled cucks and copers were like: "It's just a few shallow women who like a conventionally attractive guy. Most of people are just liking him ironically. He is a meme. He will be forgotten in few days."

Then people started sending him thousands of dollars, 200-300 letters a day in prison. Bluepilled copers were like: "Who cares, he will rot in prison, he has multiple-year sentence waiting for him, he will be old and ugly when he comes out."

Then judge gives Meeks only 27 months of sentence instead of 64. The judge admits that he did it because Meeks was good looking and had opportunities that no one else had. He literally said that he wanted Meeks out "as soon as possible." Bluepilled copers coped: "Well even 27 months is good enough, he will be forgotten by that time, he is just a shortlived phenomenon because of few trashy women."

27 months went by, Meeks gets out and immediately some Russian chick offers him 180.000$ just to appear in her music video. He gets modelling contracts and other offers. Bluepilled copers: "He's just cashing out. He is going to squander that money away soon and then move back to being a ghetto thug."

Meeks' popularity with women keeps growing. Bluepilled copers kept saying that only trashy women are attracted to the likes of Meeks.

Then Meeks married a rich upper class daughter of a billionaire, having a child with her, setting himself up for life. Bluepilled copers are raging but still try to rationalize: "Well he went as far as he could." Meanwhile they're absolutely furious inside, Meeks is completely shattering their bluepilled delusions that women care about personality, that looks don't matter and that we live in a just world. They can't handle it. They say: "At least he knows that he can't earn money by himself because his career is never going to take off other than some modelling gigs".

Bluepilled copers are proven wrong again as Meeks then signs a lucrative 15 million dollar contract with a German fashion company.

Bluepilled copers are silenced, "Please no more meekspill" they're begging but it gets even worse for them as their delusions of just world are shattered even more as Meeks is now about to enter the world of acting and will soon play in Hollywood movies.

All of this because of a single picture of Meeks' face. It was all that it took. And he will keep proving the bluepillers wrong (until agepill hits him), just watch him get even bigger.

Jeremy Meeks is a walking blackpill, every moment of his existence is just proving us right and completely shattering the bluepilled view of the world.

Last edited:
"SO U ARE SAYING INCELS SHOULD FUCK JERMENY MEEEEKS!?!?!?!" :soy:

- dumbass it cucks said that

He is everything that women look in men. High T, good looks, psychotic criminal, too low IQ to actually give a fuck.

The more socially acceptable he is (Which he's getting through popularity) the more women will want him.

Wanna know the reason why most women do not date the criminals in general? Cause it is seen as a downgrade in society, for now.

As stated in the blackpill, the right face and race is worth millions of dollars.

Meeks is the living proof that meritocracy is a lie.

It's like the Blackpill sprouted legs & arms & dick and started walking. How can IT cucks still deny that looks are everything is beyond me tbh ngl

Meanwhile the normie has his normshit job.. and his bitchy female boss tells him unless he starts working a lot more unpaid hours on the weekends, there is 100 other normies ready to take his place.

It's like the Blackpill sprouted legs & arms & dick and started walking. How can IT cucks still deny that looks are everything is beyond me tbh ngl
it also started fucking bluepillers in the as

Meanwhile the normie has his normshit job.. and his bitchy female boss tells him unless he starts working a lot more unpaid hours on the weekends, there is 100 other normies ready to take his place.
brutal

Jeremy Meeks should’ve blackpilled all those bluepill cucks , But they don’t want to see reality

I remember my mom seeing his mugshot a few years ago and saying they should free him

Jeremy Meeks is a walking blackpill, every moment of his existence is just proving us right and completely shattering the bluepilled view of the world.
As much as I can't stand him, I'm glad he exists. He looks like a literal demon, should kick off his acting career by playing the devil.
5a8e9abc769.jpg

Meeks is the ultimate proof, the perfect blackpill. He is the chosen one. Chosen by his genetics to blackpill the world.

I bet he's got such a great personality, JFL. :lul:

Foids claim they're trying to avoid violent, abusive partners, but what they really mean are violent, abusive sub7 men. They love violent, abusive Chads.

He nearly beat a kid to death. He should rot in the ghetto.

When is he going to give us a shout out on twitter?

Well it is simple in a way... if you're like most then you have to work hard all your life to make it. If you're genetically disadvantaged, then you're not gonna make it, but if you are, then you don't have to break a sweat and life will serve happiness to you on a silver platter made by your foid slaves. Simple as that.

Well it is simple in a way... if you're like most then you have to work hard all your life to make it. If you're genetically disadvantaged, then you're not gonna make it, but if you are, then you don't have to break a sweat and life will serve happiness to you on a silver platter made by your foid slaves. Simple as that.
:feelsbadman:

"SO U ARE SAYING INCELS SHOULD FUCK JERMENY MEEEEKS!?!?!?!" :soy:

- dumbass it cucks said that
Lmao I can imagine so IT cuck coming to that conclusion lmao. Too funny

As much as I can't stand him, I'm glad he exists. He looks like a literal demon, should kick off his acting career by playing the devil.
5a8e9abc769.jpg

Those people really live in another existence.

Lmao I can imagine so IT cuck coming to that conclusion lmao. Too funny
I can't. How the fuck do you do the mental gymnastics necessary to not only interpret the message wrong, but also draw a conclusion that is not even related to the subject matter (meeks isn't the subject here, it's how his looks make him God)

I can't. How the fuck do you do the mental gymnastics necessary to not only interpret the message wrong, but also draw a conclusion that is not even related to the subject matter (meeks isn't the subject here, it's how his looks make him God)

They deluded themselves to the max. Oh meeks proved blackpill.

Soy cuck: why are Incels so obsessed with Meeks. They must be gay.

Only reason we focus on Meeks is because he disproves every blue pill advice

People keep saying he cashed out on billionaire's daughter. Even though it is the daughter that cashed out on dem sweet meeks' genes

They aren't even human, they are Illuminati reptilian demons.

There might be something to it. I also want to be a part of that. I also want to be powerful. How can I summon a real demonic being in order to enhance myself?

There might be something to it. I also want to be a part of that. I also want to be powerful. How can I summon a real demonic being in order to enhance myself?
Be careful what you wish for. They'll make you rape kids and perform child sacrifice.

He is everything that women look in men. High T, good looks, psychotic criminal, too low IQ to actually give a fuck.

The more socially acceptable he is (Which he's getting through popularity) the more women will want him.

Wanna know the reason why most women do not date the criminals in general? Cause it is seen as a downgrade in society, for now.
High iq post.

He could have any women he wants but he marries a rich billionaire becky
She was cheating on him. I'm sure he cheated on her. JFL at Chad keeping a loyal ho in 2019.

this isnt hilarious this is sui fuel, i hate my body and face for being garbage compared to meeks'

this isnt hilarious this is sui fuel, i hate my body and face for being garbage compared to meeks'
Your ego needs to tamed. The faster you do it the less pain you will have. It's very important or u will become like the most people here rotting in pain for centuries

Your ego needs to tamed. The faster you do it the less pain you will have. It's very important or u will become like the most people here rotting in pain for centuries
cope

He's right, the only way to tolerate our shitty lives is to realize that the loneliness we face and our hideousness and/or weakness compared to everyone else were determined from birth due to our development, we need to try and minimize the suffering and make the most out of this bad situation we have no way to leave.

Meeks shows we'll always be subhumans, however hard we hard as our fate is meant to rot.

It will not only lead to inner peace but also to great power.

But they look so weak and fragile. So, how do I summon the real deal?
Good luck having inner peace after sodomizing children. If you do, then you're a sociopath. The fact that they're powerful despite their weakness and fragility shows that it works. And idk, i don't fuck with demons.

Good luck having inner peace after sodomizing children. If you do, then you're a sociopath.

But how does it work exactly? You just torture someone and then some demonic being appears out of nowhere? Does it work if you sacrifice something of your own? There might be something real behind it but to me it seems unclear what exactly.

The fact that they're powerful despite their weakness and fragility shows that it works. And idk, i don't fuck with demons.

That is true though.

But how does it work exactly? You just torture someone and then some demonic being appears out of nowhere? Does it work if you sacrifice something of your own? There might be something real behind it but to me it seems unclear what exactly.
It's the other way around. You summon the demon via a ritual, it gives you the terms of the deal, and you go out and do it. And you have to keep doing shit for the demon too.

It's the other way around. You summon the demon via a ritual, it gives you the terms of the deal, and you go out and do it. And you have to keep doing shit for the demon too.

We should all start to summon some demons in order to restore this world.

We should all start to summon some demons in order to restore this world.
You've lost your goddamn marbles. Go get your driver's license.

You've lost your goddamn marbles.

Why? Are demons bad or the person who summoned it in order to act? Funny thing is, the word demon actually means intermediate being or ghost. Back then it was not considered ''evil'' only in today's times. Why is that? To me, it looks like that a specific group has occupied this topic for themselves.

Go get your driver's license.

I have to summon a demon for this.

Meeks is the ultimate proof, the perfect blackpill. He is the chosen one. Chosen by his genetics to blackpill the world.
He could have any women he wants but he marries a rich billionaire becky
He created a good connection to that family by impregnating her. Now his kid could inherit a billion dollar company

Why? Are demons bad or the person who summoned it in order to act? Funny thing is, the word demon actually means intermediate being or ghost. Back then it was not considered ''evil'' only in today's times. Why is that? To me, it looks like that a specific group has occupied this topic for themselves.
It really depends on what the being asks of you. If it's an evil act, then the being is evil for enabling it, and so is the summoner for agreeing to it.
I have to summon a demon for this.
Haha true

That is true though.
There is no need to torture anyone for demon maxinf. You don't need to give up to gain if you truly realize the nature of conciouness. Read up on alna watts
It really depends on what the being asks of you. If it's an evil act, then the being is evil for enabling it, and so is the summoner for agreeing to it.

Haha true
Demons are not necessarily evil. Just like death is sometimes compassion. Sometimes fucking over people can be compassion.