Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was hilarious watching bluepillers trying to cope with Jeremy Meeks life story step by step until they were completely silenced

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
There is no need to torture anyone for demon maxinf. You don't need to give up to gain if you truly realize the nature of conciouness. Read up on alna watts
What you're describing and demonmaxxing are two completely different things.

Well it is simple in a way... if you're like most then you have to work hard all your life to make it. If you're genetically disadvantaged, then you're not gonna make it, but if you are, then you don't have to break a sweat and life will serve happiness to you on a silver platter made by your foid slaves. Simple as that.
I bet he's got such a great personality, JFL. :lul:

Foids claim they're trying to avoid violent, abusive partners, but what they really mean are violent, abusive sub7 men. They love violent, abusive Chads.

He nearly beat a kid to death. He should rot in the ghetto.

What you're describing and demonmaxxing are two completely different things.
The demons arise from the same conciouness that reality does. For this reason you have more power over them than they do over you

He is everything that women look in men. High T, good looks, psychotic criminal, too low IQ to actually give a fuck.

The more socially acceptable he is (Which he's getting through popularity) the more women will want him.

Wanna know the reason why most women do not date the criminals in general? Cause it is seen as a downgrade in society, for now.
Highest IQ post I've seen in my life

wtf this fucker isn't even buff and shit, he just has thicc lips and aesthetic cheekbones

also wtf happened with the demon summoning plotline in this thread lol

It's like the Blackpill sprouted legs & arms & dick and started walking. How can IT cucks still deny that looks are everything is beyond me tbh ngl

Meeks. A terrible player, but he will beat the game anyway, the difficulty level is on easy and the AI is retarded and lets him win.