Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT: we've never called for incel extinction

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★

literally the second result of googling "inceltears" "extinct" site:reddit.com

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears...are_suffering_from_a_mass_extinction/e6r9wms/

that's just a single post, there are literally tons of comments encouraging putting incels in jail, suicide, celebrating our extinction and suffering etc.
even if they eventually get deleted, it says a lot about your community if the mods can't keep up with the hate speech, they're being "flooded with complaints"
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears..._stands_idly_bywatching_in_disbelief/etjfu2s/

The last two are particularly telling...

"thank god beta males are dying out"
the dude uses cucktears and is calling other people beta males jfl

So much for ugly virgins, i see some real obsession here

lol, take this thread, print it out, and eat it, IT lurker

"it can only bode well for our future if we eliminate incel genes"

If only subhuman females didn't reproduce.

I wish IT would stop kicking people who are already on the ground

It's over for many men.

Just not all at the same time.
That's the only way they can do it!

Incel Queers, are they legitimately mentally retarded? Or do they think being cucks will actually get them laid?
What is wrong with them? I regard them in wonder at how mentally defective they are.

I'm genuinely curious.

:soy: B-b-but that doesn’t count!

As long as they exist incels exist. Every action has a reaction. And shitting on virgin men for being virgins will only fuel the cycle of inceldom

"it can only bode well for our future if we eliminate incel genes"

If only subhuman females didn't reproduce.
This.
Plus I think IT users hate us so much just because they're literally incels in denial, cuck soyboys who never got laid or get laid only with landwhales and think that they can have better submitting themselves to foids (aka "working on personality" kek)

Man do you take seriously these clowns? Omg. I thought we were toughest people on earth tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back