Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media ITcels think everyone is incel (JB PICS INSIDE)

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
Literally whining that people are admiring a 16-year-old foid. Attraction to 16 y/o's is normal by most studies.

ITcels are such selfish POS's that they just turn 'incel' (a word for someone suffering) into a word for all of the things that upset them. How's that for personality? Not to mention the ones who are like, 'I'm a virgin against my will, not an incel tee hee,' lmao.

FWIW, the subreddit is this one:

I think the foid is a bit meh, there's probably much better-looking 16 y/o ones out there. But just so you know

IT call anyone who criticises women an "Incel" Even Andrew Tate, Matt Walsh & Donald Trump:feelsclown:

IT call anyone who criticises women an "Incel" Even Andrew Tate, Matt Walsh & Donald Trump:feelsclown:
Yeah, Redditors are crazy about that

There was even a post there calling Henry Cavill 'King of Incels' lmao

Just shows how serious they are

But they kind of have to with Tate and some redpill figures, otherwise they'd have to admit that 'evil, dehumanizing' PUA practices and misogyny won't stop guys from getting laid more than any of them. Easier to just pretend that all these woman-haters are beneath them and 'incel'

Like, if the old-school PUAs like Ross Jeffries and Mystery were still around, they'd all be called 'incels' routinely
I'm 90% convinced the people who complain about young girls getting sexualised are just old roasties upset they're not young anymore.
That's 100% the case when it comes to 'age-gap relationship' whining, like with Leo DiCaprio

But when it comes to young girls, there's also guys who want to whiteknight by 'fighting the evil pedos' and shit. Like, there's even literal LARP militias of them. We have a few in this country, some of them occasionally try out vigilante shit, but there are also hundreds which are mostly Discord-based LARPs like this. They have army- and police-based rules and shit lmao

Incel is when coomers are worshipping a 16 yo athlete. Jfl, can’t make this shit up. IT are becoming a parody of themselves.

The AOC in the UK is 16, but agecucks are quick to call a 30+ year old dating a 16 year old a ped
Lots of places have AoCs under 18, but these countries magically cease to exist whenever an agecuck starts whining

Guess you can't expect logic from agecucks

Jesus christ that sounds pathetic do normies have nothing better to do kek
Nope, they really have to make sure that nobody has fun with 16 y/o foids

Some of the 'pedo hunters' have even died doing it jfl

Nature is healing

Except for other 16 y/o’s which is exactly why agecucks are called agecucks. 16 isn’t even illegal in all countries.
ikr

plus it's virtually impossible for anyone to have fun with modern 16/yo zoomerfoids, a combination of tiktok, dating apps and inflated SMV has meant that they never had the need to develop anything like a personality. if people can't have sex with them, then they have little worth at all to most people.

agecucks are actually lowering their value jfl

tbhnglfrfr, zoomerfoids are the most vapid broads when it comes to just casual conversation, whenever I engage in conversation with them I already know what they're going to say next because they are a big ass monolith. Even the "not like the other girls" edgy types are beyond unfunny to the point where it's just cringe
ikr, some zoomerfoids think they have a deep personality beneath the surface, but they'll never show it anywhere because there's nothing there

Even the ones who are 'misfits' or w/e have no such thing, and besides they're happily on meds and therapy to erase any such things. They take therapy to erase the negative side of their personality, but they have no positive side, so they just happen to erase everything. And their command of language is so paltry that if they ever tried to say something interesting it's not clear how they would express it with their kindergarten English . They have little to say and often disconnect from convos to the point where they might as well just be talking to themselves, because they can pretend to themselves that they have depth + are zany and funny, but not to anyone else

This kind of behaviour seems bizarrely common with retarded zoomer foids, but other foids can at least hold a conversation on some level. zoomerfoids have grown up overvalued for being worthless bores, and refuse to do anything else

This is why it's important for you to keep witch-hunting foid infiltrators until they're all burned at the stake!

I will execute them all:feelsdevil:
Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones
Deus Vult

I'm 90% convinced the people who complain about young girls getting sexualised are just old roasties upset they're not young anymore.
Yes

THEY'RE MAKING UP STUFF ABOUT US, CEASE THEM

Looks like a normal young adult nothing even remotely pedo about it. They are just mad because they are roasties with their curtains and breasts dragging on the floor, contaminating the sidewalks with rotten breast milk and infected yeast vag juices.

Anyone who IT disagrees with are labeled as "incels" or "fascists"