Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IT will never touch this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Brutal, but she's speaking the truth.

she's right. Said this before, but women should not be forced to marry men they are not attracted to, as that will just lead to her cheating on him.

The problem is however that these bitches have the audacity to still demand betas/incels to pay taxes for her to whore around with chad. I'm fine with a women not giving me sex, but why am I forced to give her my money via taxes for her abortions/welfare?

the other problem is that female attraction to a male can be INCREASED by grooming her when she is young, and isolating/mate guarding her from other men, whether that is via the burka or gender segregation. Yet those are also illegal, meaning a male has no means of increasing the attraction of a women to him

No no no!! Women aren't conditioned to say they don't value physical attraction, they say that knowingly so they gaslight men and betas. Wome lie. They're natural born liars

jfl they are playing the victim again

Women have no value beyond their looks and hole.

She is right, but only because women are materially set and don't depend on men. When you are in survival scenario between starvation and war you don't get to be so picky, you go for providers

The problem isn't that women want chad.
The problem is that ALL WOMEN, no matter how ugly, demand chad and chad only.
This means that sub 8 men have no chance in the dating market
Women should date someone their own level
full

I mean, aren't we at the point where the only ones who "shame" foids for their requirements are labeled inkwells so nobody does it anymore? I mean, it's getting to the point where they aren't even hesitant to admit it. Only the bluest of blue pilled cucks still buy into the personality meme.

There's nothing wrong with wanting an attractive partner but as we all know women only want THE MOST ATTRACTIVE

full
It's like the height meme. "Just date a short girl bro" - which would be fine if they only had a set limit, like say within a few inches. Most guys qualify. But they all want a tall guy that towers over them. Same with the scales. If a 4 requires her dude to be 2 pts above, fine whatever men date down. So a 6 could get a 4 foid, no issue. Nope they all want the best, but there's not enough so they cry when they are part of a harem (some like it though).
There's nothing wrong with wanting an attractive partner but as we all know women only want THE MOST ATTRACTIVE
It just so happens that no foid finds any man that isn't the top 1% of looks attractive. Just my preference teehee.

she's right. Said this before, but women should not be forced to marry men they are not attracted to, as that will just lead to her cheating on him.

The problem is however that these bitches have the audacity to still demand betas/incels to pay taxes for her to whore around with chad. I'm fine with a women not giving me sex, but why am I forced to give her my money via taxes for her abortions/welfare?

Indeed.

I don't want to force females to do anything, but then I should also be allowed not to give them anything.

She is right partially, i prefer honesty over see trough lies. Female smv sky rocketed and men are so desperate and horny they will fuck anything. Now ugly girls wont accept anyone who is not 10 times better then her.

She is right partially, i prefer honesty over see trough lies. Female smv sky rocketed and men are so desperate and horny they will fuck anything. Now ugly girls wont accept anyone who is not 10 times better then her.
Exactly. FDS is honest about how they feel, unlike the bluepilled virtue-signallers.

It's ragefuel hearing this women hate men for genetics they were born with, literally completely out of our control.
She should be raped by a gang of manlet curries (in India).

"Women don't owe unattractive men a fuck."

Fair enough. We don't owe you tax money, chivalry, jumping in your defense if you get raped/attacked, road building and maintenance, sewer building and maintenance, etc. But wait, laws force men into doing all those for you. Men are required to help women if they're being raped/attacked or else they're committing a crime. Low status men have to work in shitty jobs or else they don't eat. Men pay women to exist, even those who don't get sex from them.

Last edited:

Fair enough. We don't owe you tax money, chivalry, jumping in your defense if you get raped/attacked, road building and maintenance, sewer building and maintenance, etc. But wait, laws force men into doing all those for you. Men are required to help women if they're being raped/attacked or else they're committing a crime. Low status men have to work in shitty jobs or else they don't eat. Men pay women to exist, even those who don't get sex from them.

View attachment 334389

View attachment 334389

Based :yes:

Foids should be grateful to men for creating civilization from jungles. This is the ultimate blackpill.

Based :yes:

Foids should be grateful to men for creating civilization from jungles. This is the ultimate blackpill.
Civilization that men's ancestors built is now used to oppress men today. A cruel twist of fate and an irony.

I hope every whore on this earth has a Painful death.

Women have no value beyond their looks and hole.
full
It's ragefuel hearing this women hate men for genetics they were born with, literally completely out of our control.
She should be raped by a gang of manlet curries (in India).
Take away women's rights.

There’s not an issue with being attracted to chad and being chad only...if you are chads looksmatch. The problem comes when this fds foid (who I bet is an overweight 3/10) wants an 8/10