Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT won't and can't touch this

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I have never went out of my way IRL to insult a woman I don't know, but women have went out of their way to insult me. For example at my last job, there were two women walking in front of me to clock in, and as I was clocking in the other one said "I wouldn't want to be near that guy." Note: these are people I don't even know, but they still say these things.

Women also show their disdain towards me with their body language. I don't remember ever doing that to a woman. This happens basically everywhere I go, the grocery store, at my last work place, when walking outside.. and I don't know any of these women. They are complete strangers to me, but they still either give me nasty death stares, they look down on me, or they look at me with a disgusted face. Maybe its because I have terrible acne scarring on my face, I don't know. I just know these stares started to happen after the scarring.

And once again, I have never done any of these things to a woman. I don't go out of my way to call women whores, I don't insult them, nothing. The only "bad thing" I do is I show my contempt towards women on these incel forums because the way these women act is sickening in my opinion, and none of it spills onto the real world. Absolutely none. Compared to these women, I'm a fucking saint. Compared to these women I'm a good person, genuinely. I don't go around making sure that ugly women feel bad about themselves, but women do this constantly to me and other guys like me. Just because we are ugly, or mentally ill, or awkward spergs. Women fucking hate us and they want us to die.

I don't think inceltear will understand this though. You just keep doing on the internet the same thing what these women do IRL to me, and to people like me. But apparently, people don't like me because I have a bad personaliteehee. If you were in my shoes, you would go crazy too. But since you are privileged cucks or women on easy mode, you don't have to go through what I have to go through. If all your interactions with the opposite gender were similar to mine, you would start to hate your opposite gender too.

FOIDS SHOULD GET ROPE

IMG 20220503 151733

Why speak any sense to a group of animals. Even animals understand more than your average bitter Reddit user who’s only there because they have nowhere else they feel validated

dumb fucking whores
gonna have their heads when war begins i tell u hwat
in video game

They potentially could understand but they don't want to, because they are bitter miserable bullies enjoying others misfortunes. Like, you don't know, maybe some guy here helps homeless people or saves animals ( he just don't want to self-promote ) but they call all us pos and beyond saving just because of the few misogynistic lines online.

Resonates back when I was young women were very quick to attach negative characteristics towards me despite knowing fuck all about me.

So they can't make an assessment based off my character, personality, social skills etc as they know fuck all. The hatred is all within there facial expressions.

Resonates back when I was young women were very quick to attach negative characteristics towards me despite knowing fuck all about me.

So they can't make an assessment based off my character, personality, social skills etc as they know fuck all. The hatred is all within there facial expressions.
Opposite of halo effect :cryfeels: no can do.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Ugly dykes and landwhales :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Where is my villainess stacy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Why is she not in the picture i want to fap to her she is SO SLUTTY and dresses like a whore WITH NO DIGNITY :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: GET THESE UGLY DYKES AND LANDWHALES OUT AND BRING ME MY SEX DOLL VILLAINESS STACY ETHOT MOMMY SHE NEEDS A KNIFE ON HER ETHOT JUICY PUSSY :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (in a video game)
SHE'S NOT GONNA SLEEP WITH YOU SWEEATY TEE HEE:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I don't see ITcels touching this :feelsclown:

GOD FUCKING DAMN
I guess I'm a fucking volcel, of course these "females" post on IT
Also proof that a lot of cumskin foids are disgusting subhumans

@idk125 Here's some nofap material for you, just look at these creatures next time you feel horny
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: