Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT wont touch this!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200810 171025

20200810 171755
20200810 171821

Here's the full article. JFL that someone is deemed trustworthy or creepy within 39 Milliseconds of meeting.

Blackpill and Halo affect proven once again.

"95% said men were creepier than women" now imagine being in the bottom 30% of men? You'll be labeled a creep and weirdo FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!!

This is what I've had to live with my ENTIRE LIFE. BEING JUDGED, OUTCASTED FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN MY FUCKED UP FACE.

creepy is just a way for women to attack ugly men without looking like entitled cunts

creepy is just a way for women to attack ugly men without looking like entitled cunts
Yeah, it's just a subjective word to justify attacking an ugly man who didn't really do anything wrong.

This is basically common knowledge at this point, bluepill is on par with flat earth theory

I don't care about the opinion those worthless toilets have of me, all that matters is for me to get into their pants. That's all.