Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT won't touch this

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
UNNATRACTIVE AKA UGLY PERSONALITYMAXXER CATHOLICCEL GETS REJECTED BY CHURCH ROASTIE FEMOID PROVING ONCE AGAIN THAT WATER IS GODDAMN WET, COPEMAXXERS CUCKTEARSCELS WILL KEEP COPING HARDER ABOUT LOOKS>ALL RHETORIC, BUT LEMME TELL YOU, YOU SCREWHEADS DISNEY DREAMERS: YOU CANT HIDE YOURSELVES FROM THE TRUTH FOREVER!!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CatholicDating/comments/10z4tfv/great_personality_but_not_physically_attracted/?sort=%22controversial

maury-laughing.gif

DO YOU WANT MORE?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/he55gv/i_like_his_personality_but_am_not_attracted_to_him/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LongDistance/comments/ysp0j1/he_has_a_1010_personality_but_isnt_attractive/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/sj4h7z/his_personality_is_great_but_im_not_physically/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/obvja2/not_attracted_to_boyfriend_with_great_personality/

Now however, I'm starting to really feel the consequences of that decision to choose personality over looks. I always feel like we are more best friends than anything else, I feel a lack of passion or butterflies, and I often see other men (I've never cheated nor would I, it's just a thought) and think how I find them more attractive than my partner.
BROOTAL BLACKPILL

:blackpill:
:feelsautistic:

THAT'S THE END FOR ALL NON-CHAD MEN: GET FRIENDZONED, MOGGED BY CHADS AND CHEATED OR DIVORCE-RAPED AFTER A LONG LIFE OF BETABUXXING

It's over :feels:

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME!?

AND YES...
IT'S OVER, MANG!

It's doesn't occur to bluepillers that the people who supposedly disprove the blackpill feature women who would write comments like that.

"It’s not fair why can’t I find a guy with looks and personality"

and they call us entitled lol.

this needs the sticky tbh:feelsjuice:

IMG 20230315 040733

"I'd rather stay single than say yes to somebody I consider physically unattractive."

She also mentions how she believes there's no age where you arenot allowed to be picky with who you are dating. Though she says the same is true for men, which is false.

IMG 20230315 040632

Another.

Last edited:
funny thing about agepill is that couples in past would literally died side by side as ugly oldies, nowadays it seems just not possible

Last edited:
Screenshot 20230315 090455 142

B-b-but not all women are like that i swear. Just avoid these type of women. Some nice girl one day will like you just for your pesonality, but not me, i'm on chad's dick right now, maybe in 10 years teheee

Reverse the genders & see how different the response.

Women are simply evil.

Low IQ thugs are what they prefer so long as the face & height are right.

Women are simply evil.

B-b-but not all women are like that i swear. Just avoid these type of women. Some nice girl one day will like you just for your pesonality, but not me, i'm on chad's dick right now, maybe in 10 years teheee

Women are simply evil.

:blackpill:
:feelsautistic:

Women are simply evil.

BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY TO HAVE A GF BROCELS

Not attracted to boyfriend with great personality - is it worth continuing?
women are really fucking disgusting, she really wants to dump a good guy because he is a non-chad, womyn cant be loyal, they are all shallow, JFL brocels still dreaming with GF knowing about THEIR TRUE NATURE

They will immediately turn atheist if Chad is atheist.

Should be put in must-read content.
Indisputable proof of how true the :blackpill: is and how full of hypocrisy the :bluepill: is.

It’s a game to them. They want to see how long he’ll last before he gives up and finds someone else. And then they complain, “where have all the good men gone?”

IT must be Stephen Hawking with how many posts they're not touching

And then people complain when i post shit like this, Woah

It's doesn't occur to bluepillers that the people who supposedly disprove the blackpill feature women who would write comments like that.
Um sweaty all these posts over multiple years at different times of day with different styles and different IP addresses are all clearly sockpuppet accounts of incels larping as women to spread theSir propaganda

ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS MMMMKAY????

Personality-cels on suiwatch

:foidSoy: It's just a preference sweaty!

Brutal, of course we are all familiar with toilets using men's looks as a method to screen out new men. But this is just something else.

In the OP Those appear to be url previews, not screenshots.
Might want to screenshot those posts, or in the future this will be just a must-read thread of "this post was deleted."

Last edited:
Be afraid of the man that has nothing to lose

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back