Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT won't touch this

Second thread proves just be tall copers are ultra wrong face is the first line of defense and always will be

Ok so if personality is so important why does this guy I know get laid IT? He has a lot of traits you guy's say are bad

He get's in fights regularly
He likes bullying innocent kids
He love's bullying kids with mental disability's
He is openly racist towards Asian people
He hit's his gf
He calls his Hispanic gf beaner
He openly hate's faggots
He brags to incels about his sex life

He is just as bad if not worse of a person than me but sense he's Chad and I'm sub 5 he rarely get's actually punishments and gets to fuck a big booty Latina every night while I get in 1 fight and get threatened with expulsion and rot on .is every night.

Second thread proves just be tall copers are ultra wrong face is the first line of defense and always will be
Absolutely agree.

If you dont have a face then they cant rate you, Therefore loose your face and become the ultimate billboard, You can paint a chad on it and slay

If you dont have a face then they cant rate you, Therefore loose your face and become the ultimate billboard, You can paint a chad on it and slay

I ment like cutting off the head and installing it inside the chest and use a secret camera to see through meanwhile a billboard of chads face instead and you can slay

Cyborgbillboardchadmaxxing, But were far from that tech now

Time to abduct some women and have a sex party

Hogtie them?

Cyka byet

Satire (Glowies fuck off)

UNNATRACTIVE AKA UGLY PERSONALITYMAXXER CATHOLICCEL GETS REJECTED BY CHURCH ROASTIE FEMOID PROVING ONCE AGAIN THAT WATER IS GODDAMN WET, COPEMAXXERS CUCKTEARSCELS WILL KEEP COPING HARDER ABOUT LOOKS>ALL RHETORIC, BUT LEMME TELL YOU, YOU SCREWHEADS DISNEY DREAMERS: YOU CANT HIDE YOURSELVES FROM THE TRUTH FOREVER!!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CatholicDating/comments/10z4tfv/great_personality_but_not_physically_attracted/?sort=%22controversial

maury-laughing.gif

DO YOU WANT MORE?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/he55gv/i_like_his_personality_but_am_not_attracted_to_him/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LongDistance/comments/ysp0j1/he_has_a_1010_personality_but_isnt_attractive/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/sj4h7z/his_personality_is_great_but_im_not_physically/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/obvja2/not_attracted_to_boyfriend_with_great_personality/

BROOTAL BLACKPILL

:blackpill:
:feelsautistic:

THAT'S THE END FOR ALL NON-CHAD MEN: GET FRIENDZONED, MOGGED BY CHADS AND CHEATED OR DIVORCE-RAPED AFTER A LONG LIFE OF BETABUXXING

It's over :feels:

Fuck it cucks

Why cant I just have what I want! It isn't FAIR.

Well well fucking well, hows it FEEL bitch. What alarms me more is their preparedness to date these poor men who they will never actually love or fantasize over. These men have to be deceived and live a lie because these slags want easy street and these poor blokes think they've landed the ONE.

This is BRUTAL.

Why cant I just have what I want! It isn't FAIR.

Well well fucking well, hows it FEEL bitch. What alarms me more is their preparedness to date these poor men who they will never actually love or fantasize over. These men have to be deceived and live a lie because these slags want easy street and these poor blokes think they've landed the ONE.

This is BRUTAL.
thats why femoids must be replaced with androids ASAP, at least androids will have a better code running inside them

Toilets are disgusting smelly whores. My hatred for them knows no bounds.

This is insane but you have a point. There was a masked version of the bachelorette where everyone wore masks. The personality did get him pretty far along but then she lost the tingles when he took the mask off and she straight up just felt like she wasted her time. She went straight to a chad to get over the ugly guy.

This is insane but you have a point. There was a masked version of the bachelorette where everyone wore masks. The personality did get him pretty far along but then she lost the tingles when he took the mask off and she straight up just felt like she wasted her time. She went straight to a chad to get over the ugly guy.
Brutal

brutal, you have a link?

Looks are everything important

Everyone knows personality doesn't mean shit. Only a person with lower iq than that of goat would say personality matters the most.

@Govid_Dorious you never thought this thread would've been put on must-read, did you?

one day i will have a must read also but happy for u having one for now brother:feelsjuice:

I matched with this roastie with 3 kids last night. We talked for a bit then I went to bed. Today, I accepted her snapchat friend request, and asked her did she want hookup with chad. She said yes. She cancelled her planned date with a beta orbiter, then drove 20km (35 minutes) late at night to chad's apartment complex. She walked around for 5 minutes trying to find the entrance, then asked me to come down to open the lobby door. I told her it was all a joke. She was typing a long reply when I blocked her.

View attachment 734262

She was interested in my great personality am I right? :feelskek:

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I HAVE 4 MORE DATES ARRANGED OVER THE NEXT WEEK. THE ONE TOMORROW HAS BOOKED AN OVERNIGHT AIRBNB GETAWAY AT A WINERY FOR CHAD, BUT HE WON'T SHOW UP.

Looks won again over personality:feelshaha::feelshaha:

reminder: personality is bullshit and if you are not chad it's just over
These whores will rather fight over a cheating Chad than date a loyal average man. They get what they deserve.
women are willing to be cuckqueens than lose chad, they have no morals

reminder: personality is bullshit and if you are not chad it's just over

women are willing to be cuckqueens than lose chad, they have no morals
t. pinkcel

what a fag

I'm sure none of the guys in question even have truecel-tier looks. Beyond over.

Toilets are disgusting smelly whores. My hatred for them knows no bounds.
Most men agree, it’s just we’re sexually attracted to them so we’re doomed.

Can't make this shit up lmao. Personality does indeed matter, women love men with psychopathic and narcissistic personality disorders

Foids are human biologically but not mentally, they are only searching for ways to exploit you (money, green card, social circle, status, chad sperm, housing, etc)
bp4-png.738982

Show IT moving in a single file line shaking their ass and picking their assholes in each others face with this song playing in the background

View: https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo

https://reis.cis.es//REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

"For men, the results show that being unattractive decreases the likelihood of finding a partner, of finding a partner with a university degree, and of finding a partner with a higher educational level.

For women, physical attractiveness does not affect the likelihood of any of those events occurring.

Among women, physical attractiveness did not matter when it came to mating. The results for women indicate that attractiveness did not matter."

I was asked if i was russian or polish today JFL, Im not a slav at all! Maybe it was my shaved head who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back