Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel is a 'really good writer'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★

can any of you guys actually read this unreadable mass of text?

yeah me either

dnr

I choose not to read it.

Reddit so "that happened" but also that's just status anyway, you know, 1/3rd of Looks Money Status. In other words, just be somebody. Not everybody can be somebody.

i stopped reading at
Image 2024 03 22 152844808

Screenshot 2024 03 22 22 35 39 113 comredditfrontpage edit

Fuck off. no amount of texts will actually get incels girlfriend.

dnr. I want to keep my braincells intact

Everyone can be Chad :soy: .

The pussy-slaying writing skills in question:

Worthless boomer advice, he grew up in an entirely different era.

if only the ITroon incels in denial got blackpilled and started posting here... ITrooners put more effort into their posts than users on here ngl

Redditor is just another retarded normie who thinks we just all ended up this way for no reason at all whatsoever.

He is a cuck and I dont want to end up like him

I wrote a long ass response:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bkz7tp/comment/kw2hdo4/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

He's essentially saying he had above average body from being soldier, and if he is to believe, he was also an excellent writer. I will take his word for it.

The poor boomer fool is essentially proving the black right: you need to be WAY ABOVE AVERAGE to have a chance with women. And we're not even average, we're way below average. It's over for us.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

just be writer theory
Just be the best writer ever theory
Just have a literal soldier's physique theory

Such a fucking clueless boomer. At one point he's saying one of the reasons we don't have girlfriends is because we're too preoccupied with our ''pepe folder''. This guy has no fucking clue what inceldom entails.

The pussy-slaying writing skills in question:

View attachment 1101358
jfl

such mastery of the English language must be how people become Chad

also, I checked up on his 'writing' and it turns out that he's not even a real writer, and is seemingly a fanfic 'author' who has put out a few tacky fantasy novels

no wonder he can't spell! lmaooo

from what I can tell, all of his writing - including fiction - is about as bad as the original Reddit post.

zzz

just write shitty fanfics, inkwell! :soy:

I don’t see anything wrong with xer writing but xe admits xe’s an old fag who married the first girl who gave him a chance. Good for xim but if xe actually bothered to read what we write he’d know that the dating today for young men is nothing like back when he was searching.

Just another fag who just listens to the stereotypes about us and never actually gives a fuck about what we actually say.

looks like it was shadowbanned?
Oh, bummer :feelsUgh:

I tried accessing the comment when logged out, and yeah, it's not showing up.

I don't have enough fucking karma, so I get insta shadowbanned. And I can't get more karma, because my comments get insta shadowbannedd. Fucking Reddit logic

Oh, bummer :feelsUgh:

I tried accessing the comment when logged out, and yeah, it's not showing up.

I don't have enough fucking karma, so I get insta shadowbanned. And I can't get more karma, because my comments get insta shadowbannedd. Fucking Reddit logic
it's alright tbh, your post would probably be wasted on the retarded ITcels. they wouldn't get it

but yeah the way Reddit works nowadays is p retarded, making a new account there means being shadowbanned across most of the site without being told. bizarre user experience

we don't have girlfriends is because we're too preoccupied with our ''pepe folder''. This guy has no fucking clue what inceldom entails.
But of course, how you act online is how you act in real life too.

I go around calling people fakecels and telling them a woman's value lies in her hole.

I go around calling people fakecels and telling them a woman's value lies in her hole.
me too brocel

I also love talking to them about my pepe folder and showing them all of the pepes

You got any rare pepes bro? :feelshmm: Pls give me some :feelsautistic:
yes here is some pepes

I have some rare pepes, but I am planning an excavation in el dorado soon. I hear they have many rare pepes and I will improve my collection

do you have some good rare pepes to show everyone?

Lifefuel for pepecels

I unfortunately don't have rare pepes, but here's a good old fashioned happy peepo
View attachment 1101579
omg what a classic pepe, takes me back a few years

it reminds me of how happy I would feel if the Nazis were more decisive at dunkirk and ended up conquering britain

anyway, other than pepes I also love um trolling SJWs! just yesterday I told an SJW that if he loved niggers so much, he should have his wife fuck a nigger. he replied saying that he did ask her to do that, and she complied (he also used the word 'nigger'). so it kind of backfired, huh! but I will get him one day.

how about you, have you trolled any SJWs with based memerinos?

can any of you guys actually read this unreadable mass of text?

yeah me either

dnr

imagine hating incels but then writing an essay about chad :feelskek: :feelskek: i cant wit these niggers mang

jfl

such mastery of the English language must be how people become Chad

also, I checked up on his 'writing' and it turns out that he's not even a real writer, and is seemingly a fanfic 'author' who has put out a few tacky fantasy novels

no wonder he can't spell! lmaooo

from what I can tell, all of his writing - including fiction - is about as bad as the original Reddit post.

View attachment 1101435

zzz

just write shitty fanfics, inkwell! :soy:
So he's not even published he just writes shitty fanfics? Trash like that is probably already generated by chatGPT.