Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ITcel proves PUAs wrong

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★

I agree - if you're attractive, toilets in your social circle will flock to you automatically. It's pointless to go out and force yourself to go to clubs and whatever to meet people because if they wanted to be your friends, they'd meet you at school/university, work, and through mutual friendship. Cold approaching is BS for the same reason. It would all come naturally if it were to come at all.

...Where they're wrong is in the assumption that we've never tried to be the best versions of ourselves.

This is what happens when an incel tries to follow the "just do 10000 cold approaches bro" "advice":

View: https://youtu.be/AfmkHNSSSMs

:feelshaha:

I don't have an IT addiction, I'm just using it as an excuse to shit on PUAs, okay?

No one likes strangers interrupting their business in public, especially if it's an ugly man; the :redpill: defies common sense.

No one likes strangers interrupting their business in public, especially if it's an ugly man; the :redpill: defies common sense.
Unless the strangers are Chad. :feelsEhh: Which is why cold approaching works so well for the Chad redpill "coaches" but when their ugly/normie followers try it, they just "aren't confident enough".

They look like dysgenic freaks

Doogy is a simp that makes comics dedicated to defending women.