Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel spends 4 hours drawing "us"

I draw mog him
Also @GeneticTrashLoser This is what I meant by they all think we are fat neckbeards, so dumb

jfl they drew him as ugly as possible I thought it wasn't our looks

If an IT has ever had sex it definitely wasn’t with anybody attractive. I 100% promise that, otherwise why the fuck are they bullying us?

Which brocel was this?
Lll

So they fat shame us but two of their users are severely overweight women both ugly with extremely disgusting tits. One of them cowa85 or something has ugly saggy tits with a body that looks 55 not 35

So they end up drawing themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So they fat shame us but two of their users are severely overweight women both ugly with extremely disgusting tits. One of them cowa85 or something has ugly saggy tits with a body that looks 55 not 35
I'm scarred for life after looking at her nudes.

But I thought that looks don't matter and it's all in our heads? Why don't draw us as male models then?

I'm not even fat, and I shave myself scrupulously. I'm mildly overweight, but it's more like a beer gut than anything. (I'm below 200lbs, which is more than the women on IT can say)

I'm scarred for life after looking at her nudes.

Why does she think that she is hot though? My standards are pretty low but she is super saggy and has a really disgusting body, It looks like she never even gets off her fat ass to be more fat-fit at least. She could be fat but less saggy. My grandmother looked like that at 60

low IQ it poster. I ain't cracker, nor wear glasses nor fat. dumb cuck snow nigger projecting

I'm not even fat, and I shave myself scrupulously. I'm mildly overweight, but it's more like a beer gut than anything. (I'm below 200lbs, which is more than the women on IT can say)
It's also fucking enfuriating how they fat shame men constantly, but when a woman is so disgustingly obese that she cannot even make it up the stairs everyone tells her that this is completely normal. For a man they use "average"/"mediocre" as a condescending insult while even the lowest genetic trash of the female gender gets drowned in praise. Incredibly enfuriating and pathognomonic.

4 hours wasted. And it’s not even creative. Just stereotypical bullshit

It's also fucking enfuriating how they fat shame men constantly, but when a woman is so disgustingly obese that she cannot even make it up the stairs everyone tells her that this is completely normal. For a man they use "average"/"mediocre" as a condescending insult while even the lowest genetic trash of the female gender gets drowned in praise. Incredibly enfuriating and pathognomonic.
I like how they unknowingly reinforce the blackpill by portraying us as ugly. They know that if we were super attractive we wouldn't be here.
But just because I am ugly doesn't mean I don't have good hygiene. I take care of my hair and body, I wash my face and shave. They are doing some hard-core projecting

I like how they unknowingly reinforce the blackpill by portraying us as ugly. They know that if we were super attractive we wouldn't be here.
But just because I am ugly doesn't mean I don't have good hygiene. I take care of my hair and body, I wash my face and shave. They are doing some hard-core projecting
Yes, even looks like one of them: Soy-beard, skinnyfat, long hair, etc. The man they draw unironically resembles Vaush - one of the leftists they like to celebrate and who also bashes incels all the time (just with worse skin). The word "projection" gets overused nowadays, but this is unironically nothing except pure projection.

Yes, even looks like one of them: Soy-beard, skinnyfat, long hair, etc. The man they draw unironically resembles Vaush - one of the leftists they like to celebrate and who also bashes incels all the time (just with worse skin). The word "projection" gets overused nowadays, but this is unironically nothing except pure projection.
I am willing to bet I have higher T than the guy who drew that tbh. And I'll even put down small change I mog him in a few ways, too. Especially after such a petty display of RAMPANT insecurity

I am willing to bet I have higher T than the guy who drew that tbh. And I'll even put down small change I mog him in a few ways, too. Especially after such a petty display of RAMPANT insecurity
Unironically almost everyone here mogs ITcels. The greatest mistake of many newcels is thinking that people that mock incels are chads/stacies, they maybe know the term as a synonym of "nerd"/"loser"/etc. and use it due to its over-abundance in pop culture, but they will definetely not have the time to draw that gay shit.

Lack of creativity and intelligence goes hand in hand with being from IT. He just copied the stereotypical nerckbeard and called him an incel, proving lookism right.
1199977_large.jpg

Weird how they preach that looks dont matter then try to shame us based on looks.

Unironically almost everyone here mogs ITcels. The greatest mistake of many newcels is thinking that people that mock incels are chads/stacies, they maybe know the term as a synonym of "nerd"/"loser"/etc. and use it due to its over-abundance in pop culture, but they will definetely not have the time to draw that gay shit.
That's a good point. JFL at the IT being even more subhuman than I am

He looks like a tranny so its a self-portrait, jfl 4 hours for that?

jfl they drew him as ugly as possible I thought it wasn't our looks
They self-awareness, subconsciously they know it is about Looks, but they do not want to realize it and it shows through their actions, case in point, this piece of "Art".
They prove our point
Yup. They say "It aint about Looks but attitude" then they go and portray "us" as Ugly, Deformed, Balding, Fat, Neckbeards. I thought we were Incel because "We hate women and have bad personalities"? Pick one or the other.
We do not even have to argue with or pay attention to them because they already proved us right.
Here is what some of the people on IT look like compared to some of us "Incels"

I think they hate being Incel so much that they would rather lie to themselves and shit on other Incels to make themselves feeel better.

I like how they also deliberately choose to ignore the amount of gymcels and self-improvementcels on this forum who tried their best to succeed and ascend, but still managed to not excel at all in the dating market. It's almost like the majority of users on this forum aren't fat neck beards as their straw-man arguments depict, but rather people just unfortunately doomed by their genetics. And i'm also kekking at this comment as well because most leftists or IT-soy boys usually look like this as well (especially with the bald cut, beard, and being overweight).

ITcels are individuals who literally believe that they can get a partner through the means of shitting on other low-status males. It kinda reminds of when low-tier normies in school make fun of trucels, in order to appear as the dominant male in hopes of appealing to the opposite sex,

I like how they actually genuinely believe that we don't take care of ourselves. Their general perception of us are these un-sanitized and unwilling-to-self-improve monsters who think that we are entitled. When in reality, many of us go to the gym, shave frequently, eat healthy, and overall maintain a healthy lifestyle. Meanwhile, a land whale who stuffs her face with muffins all day can make bank of off an onlyfans service by showing her fat flabs on camera. That only reinforces our worldview kek.

Last edited:
They’re obsessed with us. Stalking our forums, and now someone claimed to have spent 4 hours drawing “us” but really, they just drew themselves. Tbh people that spend 24 hours stalking an incel forum, screenshotting our posts and posting it on a shitty reddit group have way more depressing lives then us incels.

Lack of creativity and intelligence goes hand in hand with being from IT. He just copied the stereotypical nerckbeard and called him an incel, proving lookism right.
1199977_large.jpg
Tbh that's almost how I look like, sans long hair and glasses and maybe with less acne. Almost everything else is present

They literally just used the neckbeard meme from the 2000s to portray us despite the fact we say fat=vocel all of the time jfl.

also

does anyone else cringe when reddit troons say some degenerate larping fat fuck like vaush is "based"?

projection tbh
he probably looks like that irl
the average reddit user is a subhuman

Redditor

not a single regular human, only subhumans

He spent 4 hours on that? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Mogs me with the curved screen.

May they all get freaking brain cancer, and their kids get *@#+)&

This is the bio of the shitstain btw. Leave him be, he already is coping too much by being a manlet for the rest of his life. His cope won't last long once he realises he's a subhuman in the eyes of foids.

By the way, this faggot doesn't even know what chad is.

EDIT: ohnonononono HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1617307535721-png.429607
IT bros, why do you do this to yourselves?
Just accept that your one of us and no sucking up to mentally ill women on reddit will change that.

ITcels are individuals who literally believe that they can get a partner through the means of shitting on other low-status males. It kinda reminds of when low-tier normies in school make fun of trucels, in order to appear as the dominant male in hopes of appealing to the opposite sex,
True. Sometimes they say incels ''want to be the bullies'' when in reality they are projecting. They wish they were bullies but the only possible way they think they can is by punching down people they think are more inferior than them, when in reality they are bottom-of-the-barrel and they cannot truly bully anyone.

View attachment 429606

This is the bio of the shitstain btw. Leave him be, he already is coping too much by being a manlet for the rest of his life. His cope won't last long once he realises he's a subhuman in the eyes of foids.

By the way, this faggot doesn't even know what chad is.

View attachment 429607
Kek at "5'7 Chad". Dumbcel.

Also @GeneticTrashLoser This is what I meant by they all think we are fat neckbeards, so dumb
Well, today is autism acceptance month. Let's be more empathic towards ITcels. Kek.

IT bros, why do you do this to yourselves?
Just accept that your one of us and no sucking up to mentally ill women on reddit will change that.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARDS KILL YOURSELVES SO THE AVERAGE IQ GETS 2 STANDARD DEVIATIONS UP.

Imagine wasting 4 hours of your life to make this crap lmao

I'm 125lbs kek. The farthest thing from fat. Yet, they keep fatshaming me. JFL.

Imagine only being fat and white.
Imagine only having to go to the gym and then you are okay looking.
I've been doing 4 years of work out, I have had a really lean and muscular body, it never helped. I was ugly and fit. Nothing happens when you're ugly and fit tbh.

You should send the pic to Vaush, he would really appreciate the drawing that you made of him