Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels cope about the true nature of noodlewhores

Lmfao what copium I’ve seen it so many times East Asian women who only date whites even if they are normie only

And money. They are attracted to money.

True, you are going near of the white tall chads like the rest of all women.

And money. They are attracted to money.
cope. Noodlewhores dont care about money, otherwise they would be attracted to ricecels, since they usually make more than whites in the west.

cope. Noodlewhores dont care about money, otherwise they would be attracted to ricecels, since they usually make more than whites in the west.
Well obviously money isn't the only factor, but it isn't a coincidence that a lot of billionaires have asian wives. Also all women are attracted to money/resources to some extent.

“We aren’t going near any of you”

Yeah, definitely because of our bad personalities that you can determine just by looking at us. Totally not because we’re unattractive

"A White incel fetishizing Asian women. In other news, water is wet." :lul:

they dont want to accept that its the other way around

both are simultaneously correct.

Last edited:
we don't fetishize asian women. we try to capitalize on asian women's fetishization of white men. i couldn't give a shit about some flat flaced zipperhead, but i'll focus most of my energy towards them to ascend.

Even one of the ITcopers had to correct someone in the thread that JBW is in fact real.

"A White incel fetishizing Asian women. In other news, water is wet." :lul:

they dont want to accept that its the other way around
true