Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITcels what the fuck is wrong with you?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
to clarify this is for the " I may be a 20 year old virgin but at least I'm not incel" guys on IT since ITs are too retarded to grasp that when I address ITcels Im not talking about the mlae sex having normies of IT but the incels in denial who are adult virgins. I shouldn't have to fucking say that but apparently I do since the last fucking time I addressed ITcels most of the replies were from normies ITs who thought I was talking to them. you fucking retards. so to the adult virgins of ITs what the fuck are you do9ing shit talking other adult male virgins and sucking up to normies and females why do you fucking retards do this? there is nothing to gain from this for fucks sak you autistic retards stop being clueless masochistic gimps attacking you're own kind and trying to befriend people who hate and look down on you. why are you like this? why? fuckin g slaves. hopeless.

That notion of "I may be involuntarily celibate but I'm not an incel" is so bizarre to me, lol

That notion of "I may be involuntarily celibate but I'm not an incel" is so bizarre to me, lol
what the fuck is wrong with them ?