-
61d 11h 13m
Based high iq

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
-
4d 6h 48m
If I had said: "Women are SHIT. I hate women", he would have screenshotted the shit out of my PM to him but that above doesn't paint us in a bad light. I'm sure your reply doesn't either. So no reply!!!! Also, you have had a little TOO MUCH TO THINK on IT, so you're account will be banned soon. Randomly.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Luminary
-
86d 23h 25m
I'd love to see you debate an inceltears user on your livestream and just destroy them with facts

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
44d 3h 33m
go to them FACE, its the showdown you've been waiting for all your blackpilled life (roughly 5 years).

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
-
4d 6h 48m
go to them FACE, its the showdown you've been waiting for all your blackpilled life (roughly 5 years).
lol if you think an IT wants to debate outside of an echo-chamber.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
14d 5h 27m
If I had said: "Women are SHIT. I hate women", he would have screenshotted the shit out of my PM to him but that above doesn't paint us in a bad light. I'm sure your reply doesn't either. So no reply!!!! Also, you have had a little TOO MUCH TO THINK on IT, so you're account will be banned soon. Randomly.
You should message him FACE, I am always interested to see conversations between IT members who claim to actually want to understand how incels think (rather than just point the finger and laugh) and incels who aren’t just screeching autists who can’t put up a better argument than ‘fOiDs ShOuLd Be AnAlLy RaPeD tO DeAtH!!!!!1’

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
53d 5h 16m
Apparently Brazilian Sigma is the one who does that. If you reach out to the mod alphaussie on discord and ask him about it he might stealth unban you.

R

Rambocel

Officer
-
9d 9h 51m
Fly a 747 into his house

Higgscel

Higgscel

Officer
-
13d 23h 22m
Stop intertacting with IT. Laugh at them because their literal cope is just browsing a community they'll never understand/be a part of until they realise that women belong in dumpsters.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
-
4d 6h 48m
You should message him FACE, I am always interested to see conversations between IT members who claim to actually want to understand how incels think (rather than just point the finger and laugh) and incels who aren’t just screeching autists who can’t put up a better argument than ‘fOiDs ShOuLd Be AnAlLy RaPeD tO DeAtH!!!!!1’
No reply from him so far.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
14d 5h 27m
No reply from him so far.
Damn, I want to see you debate someone an IT member, it seems the only people who are willing to debate you are redpilled copers who want to massage their ego and push their tired PUA tactics.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
53d 5h 16m
Damn, I want to see you debate someone an IT member, it seems the only people who are willing to debate you are redpilled copers who want to massage their ego and push their tired PUA tactics.
If he gets unbanned from IT he might be able to find someone to debate. I already messaged a mod there. If BrazilianSigma was the one who banned him and he replies to the ban message he'll probably be unbanned.

Just let me know when you reply to the ban message @FACEandLMS.

C

cryptic__egg

Recruit
-
2d 17h 42m
Any arguments with IT are pointless considering the fact that denying the blackpill in the first place is a fundamental denial of logic and observation. It's impossible to win an argument against a professional mental gymnast.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The ex-vsaucemaxxer, My Initials are actually ER
-
14d 8h 23m