Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a bit ridiculous how far behind my peers I am in life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I guess rotting 16 hours a day for years is comfortable, but when it inevitably ends then the consequences slap you in the face for every single day you rotted.

The most painful thing is how far behind I am career-wise. Tbh at this point I HAVE to figure out a way to be self-employed, otherwise I'll be looking at a dead-end career, mogged daily by my intellectual inferiors and even by those younger than me. Especially in this shithole country that fate is just cancer.

But it's not only about career/money. It's like I lived in a jungle or in a coma for a quarter of a century. And yet now I'm thrust into society, responsibilities like getting a job, and I'm supposed to suck it up and get to work. Fuck, I hate having a depressed autistic ADD brain. Fucked my life up.

It feels like nowadays every single thing I hear about someone else's life gives me flashbacks and intrusive thoughts about how much of a loser I am in comparison, how I've wasted my life, so many years down the drain.

Notice I didn't even mention anything related to looks or my physical body here. God damn, that's a whole other can of worms that adds onto this shit cake. I'm now a bald, myopic toothless loser with various health problems, and I'm still relatively young. All downhill from here. Wouldn't be as bad if I didn't have to get a job and daily endure life in society and its million negative effects on me.

Worse yet is how far behind we are compared to boomers when they were our age. Financially, intimately, family wise. Everything.

Worse yet is how far behind we are compared to boomers when they were our age. Financially, intimately, family wise. Everything.
I don't even think about that, it's too far removed from my reality.

I don't even think about that, it's too far removed from my reality.
Boomer childhood and early adulthood seems like a complete fantasy and yet some of them think we're the ones who have it easy.

It is a trucel trait. Most incels are far behind, socially, financially, career-wise and education-wise than their peers.

I guess rotting 16 hours a day for years is comfortable, but when it inevitably ends then the consequences slap you in the face for every single day you rotted.

The most painful thing is how far behind I am career-wise. Tbh at this point I HAVE to figure out a way to be self-employed, otherwise I'll be looking at a dead-end career, mogged daily by my intellectual inferiors and even by those younger than me. Especially in this shithole country that fate is just cancer.

But it's not only about career/money. It's like I lived in a jungle or in a coma for a quarter of a century. And yet now I'm thrust into society, responsibilities like getting a job, and I'm supposed to suck it up and get to work. Fuck, I hate having a depressed autistic ADD brain. Fucked my life up.

It feels like nowadays every single thing I hear about someone else's life gives me flashbacks and intrusive thoughts about how much of a loser I am in comparison, how I've wasted my life, so many years down the drain.

Notice I didn't even mention anything related to looks or my physical body here. God damn, that's a whole other can of worms that adds onto this shit cake. I'm now a bald, myopic toothless loser with various health problems, and I'm still relatively young. All downhill from here. Wouldn't be as bad if I didn't have to get a job and daily endure life in society and its million negative effects on me.
Comparing yourself to your friends or family will only make you that much sadder.

Careermaxxing is a vital cope to me.

You're only escape is to redefine what success means. This is a mega cope but bare with me. At some point I realized I would probably never have all the things people around me have. I have an ok job but that is not much compared to what my peers and family have accomplished at this point. Its not even a footnote. I started thinking to myself, "For an autistic ugly small dicked majorly depressed antisocial blackcel, you're not doing that bad. You make some money and you have a car and you're getting better and better at guitar everyday. Pretty good boyo". For me it works, because I do think there is some truth to it. The people you compare yourself too have not gone through the same shit you have. I know for a fact no one around me has. I literally think about killing myself everyday, but still function at work and such. That is something to be proud of I think. Cope like I said but that's my take.

You're only escape is to redefine what success means. This is a mega cope but bare with me. At some point I realized I would probably never have all the things people around me have. I have an ok job but that is not much compared to what my peers and family have accomplished at this point. Its not even a footnote. I started thinking to myself, "For an autistic ugly small dicked majorly depressed antisocial blackcel, you're not doing that bad. You make some money and you have a car and you're getting better and better at guitar everyday. Pretty good boyo". For me it works, because I do think there is some truth to it. The people you compare yourself too have not gone through the same shit you have. I know for a fact no one around me has. I literally think about killing myself everyday, but still function at work and such. That is something to be proud of I think. Cope like I said but that's my take.
Very true, but even so, thoughts creep into your head and you just can't stop them. Seeing someone be more successful than you is soul-crushing, no matter how you defined success to yourself. There's always an objective measure of success no matter how much we deny it and try to measure success in our own way.

Very true, but even so, thoughts creep into your head and you just can't stop them. Seeing someone be more successful than you is soul-crushing, no matter how you defined success to yourself. There's always an objective measure of success no matter how much we deny it and try to measure success in our own way.
Yes and therein lies the rub. You can't escape societies expectations. All you can do is manage your own. It's funny to think that the difference between a fulfilling life and turbulent one are all underscored by sleight deviations in a genetic lottery.

Yes that kind of thoughts really consume my mind often. Worst of all I am not doing anything to change.

This is as good as it gets boyo!

As cope as my view is, I'll state it anyway. I don't really worry much about my status since I think we're headed into a permanent violent-retard-majority world where society and infrastructure will both break down and we'll have roaming gangs of murderers within 30-50 years. We'll also have major resource shortages and hyperinflation too. I'll never breed, so I have no legacy for someone to inherit anyway. My family is distant and unloving, so even if somehow I did have kids, I'd be a shitty dad and only leave a kid in a world even more nightmarish by the time I'm gone. In a way, I don't need to be successful since the end would, at best be some kid(s) having their inheritance hyper-inflated/stolen for muh reparations anyway.

Like I said, that's my cope mindset and I admit that as much.

Well. It's refreshing that FINALLY someone else sees the same future that i do. i bet you've studied history? Yeah. Boyos.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Learn about edible wild plants and learn how to purify water! But remember...

01ico4x4

As cope as my view is, I'll state it anyway. I don't really worry much about my status since I think we're headed into a permanent violent-retard-majority world where society and infrastructure will both break down and we'll have roaming gangs of murderers within 30-50 years. We'll also have major resource shortages and hyperinflation too. I'll never breed, so I have no legacy for someone to inherit anyway. My family is distant and unloving, so even if somehow I did have kids, I'd be a shitty dad and only leave a kid in a world even more nightmarish by the time I'm gone. In a way, I don't need to be successful since the end would, at best be some kid(s) having their inheritance hyper-inflated/stolen for muh reparations anyway.

Like I said, that's my cope mindset and I admit that as much.
See my comment above/\

I started thinking to myself, "For an autistic ugly small dicked majorly depressed antisocial blackcel, you're not doing that bad. You make some money and you have a car and you're getting better and better at guitar everyday. Pretty good boyo". I literally think about killing myself everyday, but still function at work and such.
sounds like hell mode you are playing on. GJ on getting better at guitar.